Lt. Commander
# 11
06-19-2012, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feistyfawn View Post
But some things are not really obviously. For example. I went to c-store => legacy unlock to claim "career officer". I did it with all my toons. But in the game nothing change. I mean. I don't see any tag which says I'm career officer or something like this. So then. Nice! I got everything, it's ok. I'm glad. But how do they work?
The legacy unlock career officer is merely a title which can be accessed through Edit Record on the personal stats/equip screen. To get the blue title that some lifers enjoy, it is a forum option. The lifetime subscription doesn't really give anything noticeable. Just the ability to play a liberated borg captain, access to Captain's Table which requires a special key to access and is that tiny white nebula in ESD and Qo'Nos space, a title, couple of character slots, and a gaudy comm badge. The Captain's Table looks cool, but needs some work to make it useful.
Ensign
# 12
07-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
The legacy unlock career officer is merely a title which can be accessed through Edit Record on the personal stats/equip screen. To get the blue title that some lifers enjoy, it is a forum option. The lifetime subscription doesn't really give anything noticeable. Just the ability to play a liberated borg captain, access to Captain's Table which requires a special key to access and is that tiny white nebula in ESD and Qo'Nos space, a title, couple of character slots, and a gaudy comm badge. The Captain's Table looks cool, but needs some work to make it useful.

I agree! with every thing that was stated before, people need to really read the fine print, also, you save money in the real long haul be buying life time!