Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Friday Screenshot Available
06-22-2012, 04:25 PM
We've added a new screenshot to the screenshot gallery. The Tuffli Class Freighter has the chance of being won when opening a Reinforcement Duty Officer Pack.

Link to the gallery.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 06-22-2012 at 04:51 PM.
Rihannsu
# 2
06-22-2012, 04:37 PM
-edit-

All fixed.

Last edited by cehus; 06-22-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Lieutenant
# 3
06-22-2012, 04:44 PM
When Captain Brott said she was going to get a new ship, she wasn't kidding - the Azura II now has a hangar, apparently! :tongue:
# 4
06-22-2012, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cehus View Post
Except today's screenshot is a picture of the new Tuffli Class Freighter...
I am fail. Copy and paste fail Updated!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 5
06-22-2012, 05:40 PM
Where are the Fed starbase interior shots Branflakes?
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
06-22-2012, 09:26 PM
I seem to be getting nothing but broken images on the screenshots and videos links from the Media section of the site, but the Wallpapers section seems to work fine.

EDIT: also when copy/pasting the link where the images on the screenshot page are supposed to lead to, I get an Error 400: Bad Request

Raptr profile

Last edited by direphoenix; 06-22-2012 at 09:29 PM.
# 7
06-22-2012, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
Where are the Fed starbase interior shots Branflakes?
Well, I had one to show, but then I thought "nah, they can jump on Tribble and actually check it out themselves today" :biggrin: Surprise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by direphoenix View Post
I seem to be getting nothing but broken images on the screenshots and videos links from the Media section of the site, but the Wallpapers section seems to work fine.

EDIT: also when copy/pasting the link where the images on the screenshot page are supposed to lead to, I get an Error 400: Bad Request
Hrmmm =/ I checked this from a few different browsers (Safari, Chrome, IE, Firefox) just now and they all worked. :frown:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Community Moderator
# 8
06-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Hrm I can confirm I've gotten this all day today since you posted it (and some images are startin to be broken as well).

Error 400 is what I'm getting. :frown:
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
# 9
06-22-2012, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
Hrm I can confirm I've gotten this all day today since you posted it (and some images are startin to be broken as well).

Error 400 is what I'm getting. :frown:
SHENANIGANS I SAY, SHENANIGANS! :tongue: No idea, but they are working in all those browsers I mentioned above.

If you are running IE9, try it in compatibility mode.

Sorry

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Community Moderator
# 10
06-22-2012, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
SHENANIGANS I SAY, SHENANIGANS! :tongue: No idea, but they are working in all those browsers I mentioned above.

If you are running IE9, try it in compatibility mode.

Sorry

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Okie after a quick test I was able to dump my IE cache and try that. I can confirm they do work in IE now. (IE9 non compatibility mode).

Emptied my cache on my main browser (chrome), and it works perfectly now. So if you get that 400 error just dump the cache for your browser and it should all be fine! :smile:

I will just say that the iconians made me have to empty my cache. :tongue:
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Closed Thread