Lt. Commander
# 21
06-18-2012, 07:09 PM
New site doesn't have that nice little drag an start timeline. Guess I'll have to download it so I can skip through the first half (chatter and info I don't care about) to get to the good stuff (Dstahl) or is it still possible to drag an start on this new site?
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-18-2012, 09:29 PM
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /archives/321 on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Am I clicking on the link wrong>? I tried to slowly click at first then I tried a series of fast jerky clicks.
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Read some posts at the end of the topic noticed kdf mentioned that dan thinks its not popular cos no ones playing em. Even tho i never thought of playing kdf because i was waiting till it was more on par with content i.e missions and ships etc and then i would devote time to it. That didnt happen but i tried kdf anyhow and loved the gurumba and said fo to the fed side, only on fed side now cos i have a jem ship and wana use it for a bit, when ive got it nice and done some stfs ill probs go back to my beloved gurumba and stay there.

Them comments about kdf make me not want to bother listening to the interview as all i think ill hear is chicken and egg crap (u made the mess cryptic fix it and ull get the ppl on i guarantee it. Oh and funny how almost anywhere in sector space theres a about half the ships are klingon and in stfs about half are kdf. Strange that isnt it for such a low playerbase...

I bet the rest of the interview was "in the future" "a we would like" and all that rubbish.

I know its a rant, its meant to be a rant but sry heard it once heard it a thousand times. I hope one day this will change and interviews are worth a dam like they used to be on stoked back when it was not f2p.

Edit - Actually.. Cryptic just merge the factions because lets face it factions don't have any gameplay that needs factions. Just merge the missions and drop the ones that doesn't make sense anymore. Let ppl play any species they like any ship they like and have everything from now on species neutral so doesn't matter what ship or what toon ur playing the story would make sence regardless. Do this and then we wouldn't need any other faction stuff i.e separating the player base, it will be all one global faction where any thing goes. Just my opinion of course but man it would removal all this faction crap and would let ppl have any ship they like and let u give any ship to the players without it needing to be rare etc
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-18-2012, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohNyNorMuS View Post
Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Am I clicking on the link wrong>? I tried to slowly click at first then I tried a series of fast jerky clicks.
Worked fine for me when I listened to it earlier.

As for the interview, I found it very informative. Unfortunately, it does not look like there will be any reason for me to put much effort into STO until season 7.
Lt. Commander
# 25 Error Message: Forbidden
06-18-2012, 10:15 PM
When I click te link, I receive the following:

Forbidden

Apache Server at priorityonepodcast.com Port 80
Lt. Commander
# 26 Ditto
06-18-2012, 10:33 PM
I am getting same error message, maybe the website went down again?
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-18-2012, 10:48 PM
Getting an error here as well
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-18-2012, 10:51 PM
403 here too, not that I would have listened anyway as I hate podcasts. Anyone (out of those who did manage to hear it) catch any interesting questions/answers?
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-19-2012, 12:14 AM
Getting the same error!

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Apache Server at www.priorityonepodcast.com Port 80
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-19-2012, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linyive
Very smart move.
Very dumb move.

I too am getting an error, but after reading some posts here do I really want to see it? Um I think no. Obviously you Cryptic guys are biassed against the Klingon faction. Reason a lot of people (your words) aren't playing is because we have only 9 missions, the rest are crappy Federation ones. Yes only 9 and the Federation has what, 70?

Produce the content for the KDF and you'll get the players, the money coming in and a happier fan-base. There is basically nothing in the C-store for KDF, one uniform, a handful of ships and that's about it. How can you make money off them if you produce nothing for them. Sounds like a lame excuse to me. You guys are really starting to sound like politicians, you make promises and never keep them, say it's this way and ignore the problem rather than deal with it. I have no interest in anything you do until you do the right thing with the KDF, season 6 is a waste of time and money.