Lt. Commander
# 31
06-19-2012, 01:13 AM
Error....403 Forbidden.
Lt. Commander
# 32
06-19-2012, 02:16 AM
I haven't listened to the cast because the link provided does not work, but from the posts I read in this thread I get the general gist of it....

Dstahl.... if only you had made the KDF faction more appealing to other players. Produced more ships, added a bit more content and gave PVPers a bit more than three space maps I think you would find interest in the KDF growing.

I myself can only last a few months playing this game then I have to leave for a while, as boredom sets in... along with frustration and watching the feds get everything they ask for while the kdf slowly sinks further into decline really boils my blood.

This game has so much potential for KDF and PVP and yet you blow it on fluff & eye candy.
Lt. Commander
# 33
06-19-2012, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc

Produce the content for the KDF and you'll get the players, the money coming in and a happier fan-base. There is basically nothing in the C-store for KDF, one uniform, a handful of ships and that's about it. How can you make money off them if you produce nothing for them. Sounds like a lame excuse to me. You guys are really starting to sound like politicians, you make promises and never keep them, say it's this way and ignore the problem rather than deal with it. I have no interest in anything you do until you do the right thing with the KDF, season 6 is a waste of time and money.
That is what Cryptic is promising for nearly 2 years now.

Sad statement by Stahl. Ignoring problems does not make this game better.
Lt. Commander
# 34
06-19-2012, 03:24 AM
We apologise to those unable to connect to the PriorityOnePodcast.com website again, we are currently looking into it again,
We thank you for your time, patience and interest in the podcast ... again,

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused to your podcast enjoyment

(I'd love to help re-establish the sites connection, but I'm a doctor not an engineer!)

-Alex
Priority One Production Assistant
Lt. Commander
# 35
06-19-2012, 04:10 AM
i would say, there is a rights problem on the server. in case none of you changed anything, contact your server provider. if you guys need help, tell me
Lt. Commander
# 36
06-19-2012, 04:35 AM
Same here. It looks like a permissions problem.
Lt. Commander
# 37
06-19-2012, 05:00 AM
this link does not work. it says
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /archives/321 on this server

please fix this....
Lt. Commander
# 38
06-19-2012, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowkiller75
please fix this....
We're working on it

Our engineering team is working full tilt to repair our new site, thank you everyone for your patience, keep an eye on our Facebook Page and Twitter for updates (@StoPriorityOne & www.Facebook.com/PriorityOnePodcast respectively)
Empire Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
Very dumb move.

I too am getting an error, but after reading some posts here do I really want to see it? Um I think no. Obviously you Cryptic guys are biassed against the Klingon faction. Reason a lot of people (your words) aren't playing is because we have only 9 missions, the rest are crappy Federation ones. Yes only 9 and the Federation has what, 70?

Produce the content for the KDF and you'll get the players, the money coming in and a happier fan-base. There is basically nothing in the C-store for KDF, one uniform, a handful of ships and that's about it. How can you make money off them if you produce nothing for them. Sounds like a lame excuse to me. You guys are really starting to sound like politicians, you make promises and never keep them, say it's this way and ignore the problem rather than deal with it. I have no interest in anything you do until you do the right thing with the KDF, season 6 is a waste of time and money.

I Agree With everything he said. I mean, Starbases are exciting and all but KDF barley has any quests with the Episodes. We have 1 UNiform, Feds have many more. We have a few ships, feds get 3 in this or so month and they have more ships too. PLus, if theres nothing of interest or new at the C-Store to buy on KDF... how do you think youd get profit? I can understand the population.... but it might be because you dont barley do anything with KDF to make people want to play it! I mean, I even heard you promised more for KDF for a year or so now.... I dont se anything new except the Borstaque TActical Cruisers back a few months ago. Its not going to help KDF if ther is nothing for them to do. All I think of doing is going to Risa and talk to Federation! I mean think about that too... a Gorn on Risa isnt going to get much talking... it would make them hide/weapon etc. I work for P.U.F.F.I.N. (Peaceful Union Following Federal Interactions with Nations)(Fleet) but not like they know that. Anyways, KDF has 16% Pop while Feds have 84% Pop because you give Federation more than KDF. And for goodness sakes... Feds gets something new mostly every month no matter what! KDF? They get it every few months. I am very by all of this. Fix this soon. Its getting very annoying. Its hard to even continue a Fleet now a days and make it grow.BIG PROBLEM when Starbases come out. Even though possible with low amount, higher tiers will be a pain! :frown: I hope you do something about this for like a Gorn, I can be agressive and stubborn.

By Lieutenant General Ela'kshish R'karrk Ili'kthis, Leader of P.U.F.F.I.N.
Career Officer
# 40 Update
06-20-2012, 06:22 AM
Hey Everyone,

We have antimatter containment! Engines are still at 90%, but we can get you where you need to go.... Which is:

http://www.priorityonepodcast.com/

Enjoy the show! ... And please... Spread the word!

-Elijah