Lt. Commander
Or allow other races to use the Liberated Borg parts in their tailor. I'm bitterly dissapointed that Human and Klingon seem to be the only races a lifetimer can choose to make into Borg. I was hoping to make a Ferasan or Caitian one instead.

Also, on the note of Caitians and Ferasans, please, make the 'pattern' options available outside of the character creation screen for the Caitians.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-18-2012, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokiro View Post
Or allow other races to use the Liberated Borg parts in their tailor. I'm bitterly dissapointed that Human and Klingon seem to be the only races a lifetimer can choose to make into Borg. I was hoping to make a Ferasan or Caitian one instead.
It would be nice to be able to created Liberated Borg races besides the default, I agree. In the meantime, it is possible to make a pretend Liberated Borg if you have the Seven of Nine costume pack which allows you to add the Seven of Nine style Borg implant to the faces of female toons.

Quote:
Also, on the note of Caitians and Ferasans, please, make the 'pattern' options available outside of the character creation screen for the Caitians.
I'm pretty sure you can change the patterns post-character creation via a tailor.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-18-2012, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_Strife
I'm pretty sure you can change this patterns post-character creation via a tailor.
You can change the patterns on a Ferasan, but you can't change them on a Caitian. You can only see the 'pattern' option in the character creation menu.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-18-2012, 11:22 AM
That's unusual as I was able to edit my Caitians patterns a couple of times.

It may be the case that you have found a bug. I'm gonna have to log in and check it out myself and report back.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Quote:

I agree. The base race should be a selectable option.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-18-2012, 11:40 AM
yes pls more races recused from the borg that way i could have one of every speicies
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-18-2012, 12:06 PM
As I see it, this would be MUCH better as a series of unlocks for the account rather than it's own playable species. This would allow not only the borg parts for ALL species (I wanted an assimilated Vulcan) but I feel they should also:

A) add more pieces, and not just head. I.e. arm pieces and body armor. Maybe the borg shields visual for what ever shields you equip as to not give lifers an op shield.

B) finish the Infected complexion so we can use it with ALL uniforms *COUGH http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=270001 COUGH*

C) add in a few ships customization options as well. Both exterior and interior like Seven's set up in a Cargo bay.

D) a few minor new traits to choose from like "Occular Implant: +10% to stealth detection and expose" or "Adaptation" which would work like the jem'hadar shroud but block incoming energy damage instead of granting invisibility.

Nothing game changing, but it would add a lot of new things for the long time Borg as well as add more reason to Drop $2-300 dollars on a free to play game, which i'm sure a LOT more people would be willing to do if they just made it WORTH the money.

And to be honest, it would be a nice little something for those who bought it for all the extras we were promised and not delivered.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-19-2012, 12:33 AM
Quote:
I'm bitterly dissapointed that Human and Klingon seem to be the only races a lifetimer can choose to make into Borg.
I completely agree with this part.
Especially with the Klingon ones. Wouldn't those be considered something of an abomination by other Klingons?
(Like Predators that have been... face-hugged. They're usually "mercy-killed")
But I'd like to see it be like the Android Boff, where it's akin to the Alien options, and you can make dang-near anything.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-19-2012, 12:37 AM
I prefer to change liberated borg humand and klingon to liberated borg alien. That way we have the choice of changing our current characters to the race we want.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-19-2012, 06:54 AM
Just as long as we don't have Liberated Borg Bajorans running around. The Borg aren't interested in assimilating a bunch of religious, technologically inferior crinkle noses.