Lt. Commander
Hello! names Nate, long time Star Trek fan. I was excited when STO became free to play, so naturally I rushed ahead like so many others, downloaded the game and have been having a blast. It is an awesome game that seems completely different from many of the opening reviews and since then I have become a personal Evangelist for Cryptic Studios and STO, telling my friends that this game needs another look. After getting involved in some great RP and just overall really liking the game I have decided to go Career Officer, it's good to be on the forums guys. Hope to see everyone in game!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-18-2012, 12:35 PM
Welcome, and let us all wish a good future to sto.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-18-2012, 01:23 PM
Welcome to the STO community! I'm not a lifetime sub ( to any MMORPG)...but welcome, glad to have you here.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-18-2012, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharyssa
Welcome to the STO community! I'm not a lifetime sub ( to any MMORPG)...but welcome, glad to have you here.
You know I never thought I would be either!!! But it's STAR TREK!!!! =D
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-19-2012, 12:23 AM
Would you say it's worth getting a lifetime subscription?
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-19-2012, 01:26 AM
good for you I did it 2 days ago money well spent as I have 5 characters and it really adds up.
-Spells
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-19-2012, 01:31 AM
I've got a bridge to sell you
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-19-2012, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeddieBear
I've got a bridge to sell you
Does it come with puppies and/or dancers?
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-19-2012, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkawolsky
Would you say it's worth getting a lifetime subscription?
Yes absolutely, I would have agreed a while back it was not worth it, but with what has been added if you intend to keep playing, get a lifetime sub. It is a really smart purchase, you have to think in long term. There is speculation about the game not being around, but let me just tell you, since the switch to F2p the money from microtransactions and the slowly growing realization of lifetime being worth it, this game is not going anywhere. I bought my lifetime yesterday and I take my finances seriiously, I am very frugal and don't make decisions like that after much research and deliberation, if you continue to play this game a lifetime sub is the way to go, and like I have said on another thread. Who can argue with the fact that it supports the DEVs which is an awesome thing, not to mention helps support and ensure the existence of our wonderful Star Trek Universe. Take it from me dude, get a lifetime. =)