Lt. Commander
# 1 Starbase 234
06-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Starbase 234 is a new Starbase-themed rp launching with Season 6. I'm currently recruiting for the crew of the base and other task forces, ships, and civilian personnel attached to the base.

The premise is that former Captain of the USS Liberty, the newly promoted Rear Admiral Ayla Hiridel, has been assigned to oversee the final stages of the reconstruction of the base after its destruction by the Borg twenty years ago, and to take command of the base once reconstruction is complete. It is located at a junction of space where Federation, Klingon, and Romulan space meet near the Azure Nebula.

The Liberty will be stationed there as her flagship. So far we have three other rp ships and a full rp task force that will be stationed there as well. Any players who wish to join the crew of the base or of the Liberty, or that wish to have their ship, task force, or civilian character stationed there in order to take part in this quickly growing community of skilled roleplayers, simply visit UssLiberty.me, Starbase234.Kaos-Incorporated.com, you may also message me ingame or email Admiral Hiridel at Sbutler373@gmail.com.

Happy RPing, Dif-tor heh smusma.
Ensign
# 2
06-20-2012, 04:10 PM
We have several positions available, with huge potential for growth and promotion. Don't miss your chance to be part of the expansion we're undertaking.