Ensign
# 21
06-19-2012, 10:58 PM
New website is complete trash, It's laggy and slow. Has complete idiotic pop ups which I will explain in just a sec.

I went to check to see if I could purchase C-Points because I planned to soon so that I could get the Armitage. What did I see upon loading up the new "Zen Purchase" link you might ask?

Your account must pass the following criteria:

* At least one of your characters must be level 10 or higher.

If you feel that this message is an error, please contact Perfect World Entertainment's Billing Team through the Support System.

Then add on top of that the account names don't allow for something as simple as a "Symbol" oh now we're in trouble. Because I like to have a "." in mine. Not only that but it royally messed up my chosen display name because now I had to use something completely different and I was perfectly happy with having what I had.

Now onto that error a bit more, I have 3 level 50 characters. Last time I checked 50 was a larger number then 10. Apparently in Bizarro World Entertainment this is not the case. On top of that on the STO home page it popped up the link "Would you like to learn about free offers for ZEN". Clicking said link.. "At least one of your characters must be level 10 or higher" Okay if your going to be bugged to hell then why SHOW ME THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
06-19-2012, 10:59 PM
this to me is just a mess and it would have been nice to have warning
Career Officer
# 23
06-19-2012, 11:03 PM
I click the remember me button on the launcher after I linked my account but it still has my cryptic username typed in instead of my pw account name typed in. SO now whenever I switch between any of my 8 toons, I need to enter my username and password each time!!!! I am disappoint!

DO NOT LINK YOUR ACCOUNTS PEOPLE!!!! YOU WILL HAVE TO TYPE YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD EACH TIME YOU CHANGE CHARACTERS. YOU WERE WARNED.
http://www.the-bums.com

Last edited by johnynormus; 06-19-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Rihannsu
# 24
06-19-2012, 11:04 PM
wth cryptic I go life time and forums change now I have to buy zen instead of cards, at least give me PWE cards to use for the game. also why am I screwed on this deal since I cant get a cryptic acct.
-Spells
Survivor of Romulus
# 25
06-19-2012, 11:04 PM
So apparently my PWE account has a non-existant e-mail address because the e-mail address is already registered to my Cryptic account. Here's hoping if PWE needs to e-mail me with anything it's through the one in Cryptic's database, not PWE's.
Starfleet Veteran
# 26
06-19-2012, 11:05 PM
I am not ME any more
James_Bailey
Lieutenant
# 27
06-19-2012, 11:05 PM
I'm actually so happy with this change, thanks PWE

My 5000 Dil-Ore will save me from having to grind 5 STF's.

My only criticism is not being able to change my Avatar image...will this ever change?
Commander
# 28
06-19-2012, 11:08 PM
Linked my existing Cryptic account to a newly created PWE account and got no items.

Way to to guys!
Lieutenant
# 29
06-19-2012, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeith2011 View Post
Linked my existing Cryptic account to a newly created PWE account and got no items.

Way to to guys!
Check the 'Items' tab in the C-Store (after logging out then back in with the PWE account)
Ensign
# 30
06-19-2012, 11:20 PM
Ok, when you release an update will we still need our old Cryptic account name to login? Or are we still going to select PWE acct type then put old Cryptic info in...