Lt. Commander
# 21
06-22-2012, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik View Post
PW claim no responsibility over what these sites do with your information, and actually caution you about what information you do given them.

If its too good to be true, it usually is, or something like that.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM ^^ /tinfoil hat
Yes they claim no responsibility but they PROMOTE IT.....

In the scam I mentioned earlier, if you do get someone to "complete" one fo the free offers you supposably make $40. So they could be making a lot on kick backs at the expense of their players

My big issue here is kids. Nothing against kids but many dont have the life experience to figure out the scams. Its nearly predatory IMO.

[SIZE="5"]PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY[/SIZE]
PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-22-2012, 11:23 AM
Well of course they promote it, you have no choice when you're using a free forum for your template. :wink:
Banned
# 23
06-22-2012, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grnlbrtnfrnt View Post
[SIZE="5"]PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY[/SIZE]
PWE is one of the biggest players in the free to play market. You're sadly mistaken.
Career Officer
# 24
06-22-2012, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyaddiction View Post
PWE is one of the biggest players in the free to play market. You're sadly mistaken.
being one of the biggest companies in f2p doesn't negate them from being disreputable.
Joined August 2008
Captain
# 25
06-22-2012, 11:41 AM
Biggest does NOT equate to reputable by a long shot.

ORDEROFPERSISTANCE CHATCHANNEL Album of my S8 and S9 Crash sigs. Free use to any who want them!
http://s179.photobucket.com/user/fis...line/s8%20sigs
Banned
# 26
06-22-2012, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cormoran View Post
being one of the biggest companies in f2p doesn't negate them from being disreputable.
Why would they still be in business if they were so terrible? They have to be doing something right, or they'd have no customers. Also, the two other big players in the F2P market (gPotato and Aeria Games) also use the EXACT same providers for earning their virtual currency. It's the norm in the F2P industry, which you'll have to get used to.
Career Officer
# 27
06-22-2012, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Why would they still be in business if they were so terrible? They have to be doing something right, or they'd have no customers. Also, the two other big players in the F2P market (gPotato and Aeria Games) also use the EXACT same providers for earning their virtual currency. It's the norm in the F2P industry, which you'll have to get used to.
Many companies can be succesful and not be reputable.

Gotta love how you try and tell your fellow customers how they should feel about a company, you have absolutely got to be a plant. You have nothing but a glowing 'sun shines out of their arse' view of PWE and when they obviously do show themselves to not be the living god you portray them as it's either 'normal for the industry' or 'not their fault'.
Joined August 2008
Banned
# 28
06-22-2012, 11:48 AM
Quote:

Gotta love how you try and tell your fellow customers how they should feel about a company, you have absolutely got to be a plant. You have nothing but a glowing 'sun shines out of their arse' view of PWE and when they obviously do show themselves to not be the living god you portray them as it's either 'normal for the industry' or 'not their fault'.
Check my above posts in the thread. Then try again.
Career Officer
# 29
06-22-2012, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Check my above posts in the thread. Then try again.
I did, you're fobbing all the blame off on other companies, all part of the 'not their fault' and 'industry standard' line.
Joined August 2008
Captain
# 30
06-22-2012, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Pfizer, Dow, Monsanto.

I think it's actually a requirement to *not* be reputable to be successful. :biggrin: