Empire Veteran
# 1 We Are Romulan No Longer
03-30-2013, 07:38 PM
First I would like to ask the Mods that they leave this alone and not clump it as it is my own little tribute to the Romulans and not a discussion on them, thanks guys.

We are Romulan no longer
Our home has been destroyed
Our fleets have been ravaged
Our families destroyed or scattered
We are Romulan no longer

The Raptors wings are clipped
Her powerful claws are shattered
No longer shall we march
Our destinies are not ours
We are Romulan no longer

Now our enemies control us
We will follow their commands
We fly on their orders
We kill at their behest
We are Romulan no longer

Weep brothers and sisters weep
We are Romulan no longer
Empire Veteran
# 2
03-30-2013, 07:42 PM
Regardless of whether you ask it or not this will be clumped and there will be people discussing this. Personally I hate all these people complaining about the romulans. Its almost as bad as when the klingons complain. On another note this is my Opinion .
The Emperor

Do not presume to have the capability to understand me for you see, I simply am.
Career Officer
# 3
03-30-2013, 07:42 PM
I sense a merge in this thread future .... lol had to sorry
swimwear off risa not fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
03-30-2013, 07:44 PM
You are preaching to the choir sadly.

This will just fall on deaf ears as they have already made the decision to go half measures on the Romulan faction....

Fed: Eng (Five) Sci (Maelrock) Tac (Shen) Rom: Sci (Mervek)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Career Officer
# 5
03-30-2013, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by westx211 View Post
Regardless of whether you ask it or not this will be clumped and there will be people discussing this. Personally I hate all these people complaining about the romulans. Its almost as bad as when the klingons complain. On another note this is my Opinion .
may I ask you this was you plan to play a rom as a main or just a doffing/got to get that max dill quota or just to play shiny???
Quote:
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Empire Veteran
# 6
03-30-2013, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
may I ask you this was you plan to play a rom as a main or just a doffing/got to get that max dill quota or just to play shiny???
You asked this exact same question in another thread. And I don't have alts for doffing I only use 2 of my many character slots and its for 1 fed and 1 KDF I know I could make a hell of a lot more dill if I made alts for doffing but I don't because I play for Fun and I would make a romulan to simply play and have as an additional character as I play equally on my characters I don't consider either of them alts.
The Emperor

Do not presume to have the capability to understand me for you see, I simply am.
Career Officer
# 7
03-30-2013, 08:00 PM
Quote:
You asked this exact same question in another thread. And I don't have alts for doffing I only use 2 of my many character slots and its for 1 fed and 1 KDF I know I could make a hell of a lot more dill if I made alts for doffing but I don't because I play for Fun and I would make a romulan to simply play and have as an additional character as I play equally on my characters I don't consider either of them alts.
so in all that your still a rom alt who may or may not have cared for romulans at all this about sun that up?
Quote:
Quote:
Empire Veteran
# 8
03-30-2013, 08:19 PM
Quote:
so in all that your still a rom alt who may or may not have cared for romulans at all this about sun that up?
I do care about romulans its just that you people are overreacting I mean come on you're acting like the faction is a bunch of slaves to the other factions when its not
Now I think all these damned threads complaining about the romulans would be unnecessary if the devs would stop being so secretive about LoR.
The Emperor

Career Officer
# 9
03-30-2013, 08:24 PM
Quote:
I do care about romulans its just that you people are overreacting I mean come on you're acting like the faction is a bunch of slaves to the other factions when its not
Now I think all these damned threads complaining about the romulans would be unnecessary if the devs would stop being so secretive about LoR.
oh now I am the reason cryptic is so secretive ........bahahahahahahahhahhahahhahahahha
Quote:
Quote:
Empire Veteran
# 10
03-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Quote:
oh now I am the reason cryptic is so secretive ........bahahahahahahahhahhahahhahahahha
What? I never said you were the reason they were being secretive I said the reason people are complaining is because they don't have enough information and so they're assuming the worst so if cryptic would stop being so secretive about it then we wouldn't have as many threads about the complaining.
The Emperor