A. Freedom for the People
B. Gorn Gone
C. Queen Slayer
D. Storming the Stronghold
E. Syndicate Smashed
F. Scorpion Slayer
G. Free Satellite Coverage For All
Nice job on the map and locations.

G. Free Satellite Coverage For All - what is this one? will have to check it out..

Btw, does anyone know where to get the accolade "Master Hacker" (unlock doors in Orion prison)?
Empire Veteran
# 102
05-23-2013, 11:44 AM
7. Why are you climbing a Mountain

This one doesn't seem to be a part of Nimbus Survivor. I don't have it yet but already have the Nimbus Survivor one.

EDIT: Nevermind, got it without realizing that I have it -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by taya4svk View Post
Btw, does anyone know where to get the accolade "Master Hacker" (unlock doors in Orion prison)?
I think, this one isn't possible since the prison doors are always open now, so you can't hack them.

Last edited by kajofolf; 05-23-2013 at 11:52 AM.
Lieutenant
# 103
05-23-2013, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajofolf View Post
7. Why are you climbing a Mountain

This one doesn't seem to be a part of Nimbus Survivor. I don't have it yet but already have the Nimbus Survivor one.

EDIT: Nevermind, got it without realizing that I have it -.-

I think, this one isn't possible since the prison doors are always open now, so you can't hack them.
Oh so I was looking in the right place. Seemed odd that the doors are all open, thats why I didnt know if its the right prison. Were they closed before? Ah, another missed accolade.
Captain
# 104
05-23-2013, 09:51 PM
Is there a new ground Klingon rebel kill accolade? I had the space ones already and I noticed I got 1 kill counted today.

Update: This was on my Fed toon. There seems to be a single rebel Klingon a Fed can kill in Nimbus III. If anyone else knows how to get this one with a Fed toon, let me know.

Last edited by lucho80; 05-24-2013 at 06:06 AM.
Lieutenant
# 105
05-23-2013, 11:54 PM
Quote:
G. Free Satellite Coverage For All - what is this one? will have to check it out..
It's one of event bosses to kill (every 15 minutes or so). This one is Tal Shiar.

Quote:
I believe the doors to prison were closed on Tribble but now they're opened. It's not possible to get that accolade on Holodeck.
Ensign
# 106
05-24-2013, 06:05 AM
Looks like they've made some changes with Fleet Event "Starbase Red Alert"

I've seen a ROMULAN siege today. Unfortunately, we didn't kill the damn cloacking flagship so i didn't know if there's an accolade for them.

But i think so... Can anyone confirm that?
And maybe there's another enemies too.
Both in Red Alert and Incursion
Ensign
# 107
05-24-2013, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucho80 View Post
Is there a new ground Klingon rebel kill accolade? I had the space ones already and I noticed I got 1 kill counted today.

Update: This was on my Fed toon. There seems to be a single rebel Klingon a Fed can kill in Nimbus III. If anyone else knows how to get this one with a Fed toon, let me know.
It's in "The Undying" mission. One of the crew of the Snap Dragon you get to fight in arena counts as a klingon rebel.
Career Officer
# 108
05-24-2013, 09:13 AM
I got an acc. for killing the rock throwing Gorn on the walls of the valley in the sat. mish. I don't recall what it was called, but I didn't see it on this list. Anyone got details?
Captain
# 109
05-24-2013, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenofborg View Post
I got an acc. for killing the rock throwing Gorn on the walls of the valley in the sat. mish. I don't recall what it was called, but I didn't see it on this list. Anyone got details?
It's the Gorn smasher accolade. It's already listed in the new accolade list posted some days ago form Nimbus III.
Captain
# 110
05-24-2013, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olympus7 View Post
It's in "The Undying" mission. One of the crew of the Snap Dragon you get to fight in arena counts as a klingon rebel.
Great, an accolade that you have to deal with by killing 1 at a time.