Lieutenant
# 111
05-25-2013, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiecho View Post
It's one of event bosses to kill (every 15 minutes or so). This one is Tal Shiar.
I see.. Will have a look for it. Thanks.
Ensign
# 112 Climb destroyed ship
05-26-2013, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Updated map: http://i.imgur.com/noyORe2.jpg

Numbers: Nimbus Survivor:
1. Barfly
2. Tipsy Top
3. Watching the nothing
4. Nimble on Nimbus
5. Watch your step
6. Gorn Ambusher
7. Why are you climbing a Mountain
8. True Engineer
9. Cockpit Observer

Letters: Event bosses:
A. Freedom for the People
B. Gorn Gone
C. Queen Slayer
D. Storming the Stronghold
E. Syndicate Smashed
F. Scorpion Slayer
G. Free Satellite Coverage For All
Hi just where is that 9. Cockpit Observer? I have climb all over the enterance to the cells (round wreckage) I have all the accolades but that last one "Climb destroyed ship near prison" eludes me. thx
Ensign
# 113 9. Cockpit obsever
05-26-2013, 10:01 PM
Never mind found it. Finally
Lieutenant
# 114
05-27-2013, 01:22 AM
"Cockpit Observer" -> I'm glad you've found it.

In case someone else is loooking for this accolade: it's on the roof of the tunnel to prison. I don't really remember the exact point.

Last edited by smiecho; 05-27-2013 at 02:35 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 115
05-27-2013, 04:04 AM
Quote:
"Cockpit Observer" -> I'm glad you've found it.

In case someone else is loooking for this accolade: it's on the roof of the tunnel to prison. I don't really remember the exact point.
Square portion past the circular tunnel part

***Disenchanted***
Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
Empire Veteran
# 116
05-27-2013, 09:06 AM
Can someone help me with the accolade "Family comes first"? I have asked for Thovan's sister in "The Helix" and "Gasko Blues" (ran them twice) but I fail to find the third interaction. Someone said it was the engineer on the ground in "The Price of Neutrality" but he doesn't give me any option to ask for Thovan's sister. The description for the accolade earlier in this thread mentions the Ajlion system but I can't find any mission that takes place there. I'm out of ideas now and any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I leveled a Romulan on another account, teamed up with my main and ran through "The Price of Neutrality" a 5th time and this time the menu choice was there and I got the accolade. This game is so full of bugs...

Last edited by therealfluffy; 05-27-2013 at 12:43 PM.
Ensign
# 117
05-27-2013, 03:31 PM
An accolade disappeared apparently with LoR : "True Intentions" (Collect 10 Computer Core Fragment)
The fragments don't drop anymore in mission "Defense contract" and when I logged others alts for the first time in LoR who already had 1 or 2 fragments, they received automatically the accolade as if it was completed.
The worst of it is that I had 2 characters that were before LoR on episode "Skirmish" that unlocks this mission ;(

EDIT : Maybe, I'm wrong, someone got one this morning, so it could be a bug.

Old question never answered :

I would like to know if the data "The History of New Romulus: Volume 6, Chapter 5" (and corresponding accolade) exist ?

It's the last one I need and impossible to get with the doff mission (probably a random misfortune and a very rare outcome for this one) but strangely since weeks I watch it on the exchange, no one ever sell this one, even for millions of credits (still possible in case of very rare outcome).

So, just wanted to check first if someone had this one (or see many of them on exchange), because as I play in the french version of STO, there's a possibility that it is mislabelled, as this already happened with "Path to 2409" where vol 26 is mislabelled vol 18

Last edited by ilanis; 05-27-2013 at 05:21 PM.
Career Officer
# 118
05-27-2013, 08:03 PM
From my KDF:
Lt. Commander Ability: Rank I 10
Lt. Commander Ability: Rank II 10
Lt. Commander Ability: Rank III 10
Lieutenant Ability: Rank I 10
Lieutenant Ability: Rank II 10
Lieutenant Ability: Rank III 10
Commander Ability: Rank I 10
Commander Ability: Rank II 10
Commander Ability: Rank III 10
Captian Ability: Rank I 10
Captian Ability: Rank II 10
General Ability: Rank I 10
General Ability: Rank II 10
General Ability: Rank III 10
Captian Ability: Rank III 10
Prison Riot 10 You successfully quelled a prision riot at the Rura Penthe Penal Colony
Cryptic's promise of a full Klingon factionHawks: "The big problem is Cryptic didn't know what big IP they bought when they took over STO in the first place. The end result we are playing today. Cryptic was and will never be the right company for a Star Trek MMO."Death of a Fleet
Starfleet Veteran
# 119
05-27-2013, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilanis View Post
Old question never answered :

I would like to know if the data "The History of New Romulus: Volume 6, Chapter 5" (and corresponding accolade) exist ?

It's the last one I need and impossible to get with the doff mission (probably a random misfortune and a very rare outcome for this one) but strangely since weeks I watch it on the exchange, no one ever sell this one, even for millions of credits (still possible in case of very rare outcome).

So, just wanted to check first if someone had this one (or see many of them on exchange), because as I play in the french version of STO, there's a possibility that it is mislabelled, as this already happened with "Path to 2409" where vol 26 is mislabelled vol 18
It does indeed exist at least it does in english.

Check out The Verdict for all your gaming news http://www.dutchjustice.com
Empire Veteran
# 120
05-28-2013, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyjet View Post
Looks like they've made some changes with Fleet Event "Starbase Red Alert"

I've seen a ROMULAN siege today. Unfortunately, we didn't kill the damn cloacking flagship so i didn't know if there's an accolade for them.

But i think so... Can anyone confirm that?
And maybe there's another enemies too.
Both in Red Alert and Incursion
Confirmed.

Romulan Siege Breaker (probably has 10pts like the others)

The five flagships are:
* Shamshir
* Khopesh
* Hook Saber
* Jambiya
* Kilij