Ensign
# 11
07-25-2012, 03:07 PM
Okay, I've been trying to do the Fleet Alerts and Starbase Incursion accolades and have noticed a few things. I may be late to the party and these are common knowledge, but I thought it worth posting my observations anyway.

For the Fed Fleet Alerts, there seem to be seven enemies you can face. I have only fought three so far. As far as I can tell, they are all 10 points in the Event category.
--- Gorn Siege Breaker
------ Defeat each of the Gorn Named Ships in the Fleet Alert
--------- Ythannak
--------- S'terras
--------- Hekallss
--------- Menakk
--------- Yanss
--- Klingon Siege Breaker
------ Defeat each of the Klingon Named Ships in the Fleet Alert
--------- Tor'Dun
--------- Ogang
--------- Y'Hon
--------- Nagh'Sen
--------- Hunre
--- Orion Siege Breaker
------ Defeat each of the Orion Named Ships in the Fleet Alert
--------- Selenn
--------- Manara
--------- Dremken
--------- Kolari
--------- Ureon

The Orion one is bugged as you do not get credit for the ship you destroy. This seems to be a similar bug to the one reported above for the Federation Siege Breaker accolade.

There is also a General accolade you get for completing all seven sieges.
--- Siege Breaker
------ Defeat Named Ships in the Fleet Alert
--------- Borg Captains Defeated
--------- Gorn Captains Defeated
--------- Klingon Captains Defeated
--------- Nausicaan Captains Defeated
--------- Orion Pirate Captains Defeated
--------- Tholian Captains Defeated
--------- Undine Captains Defeated

As you can see, the text specifies "Captains" not "Named Ships". I believe there is a bug here too, as I certainly do not have a tick next to the Klingon line (the only Named Ships I have completed as yet). I have not managed to kill three Captains from the Starbase Incursion to test whether there has been another mix-up with names, events and accolades.
Survivor of Remus
# 12
08-10-2012, 12:51 PM
Have they fixed the ability to get this accolade (Plays Well With Others ("Stranded In Space"), Story Accolades, 10 points [Fed only])?

Last time we tried it you still couldn't do the tactical part if you had all 3 different officers types in the mission. We could never get the tactical one to work. We have written over 10 bug reports but each time we try it still doesn't work........

Thanks!
Lieutenant
# 13
08-31-2012, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psytce0002 View Post
Have they fixed the ability to get this accolade (Plays Well With Others ("Stranded In Space"), Story Accolades, 10 points [Fed only])?

Last time we tried it you still couldn't do the tactical part if you had all 3 different officers types in the mission. We could never get the tactical one to work. We have written over 10 bug reports but each time we try it still doesn't work........

Thanks!
Last I checked that one was working as intended. That was shortly before season 6, so it's possible it was broken recently, as with other things in the game, but I don't see why it would have been. It can be tricky, as you have to make sure none of your teammates or friendly NPC's run ahead and engage the group of Orions before you have a chance to trigger the plasma and kill them. If the enemies move, you won't be able to do it.
Empire Veteran
# 14
09-24-2012, 01:48 AM
"In the Garden" accolade available to KDF players.
Rihannsu
# 15
10-29-2012, 11:13 AM
Good to know this is still around. Is it still being updated?

/subscribed.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Ensign
# 16
10-31-2012, 12:05 PM
There are a slew of new Accolades coming with Season 7 so expect updates soon.
Empire Veteran
# 18
11-14-2012, 01:21 AM
Ok, I only have the waterfall and the downed tree left. How the heck do I make the final small jump to the waterfall without falling off the cliff and where is the downed tree? I found one in the ruins but no accolade triggered when I climbed it.

EDIT: Managed to get the downed tree one. Had to jump to a cliff to the right of it. About the waterfall one, some dev responded in the tribble forum that some artist had removed too many triangles from the environment to increase performance which affected the path to this accolade. Apparently it's NOT working as intended for once...

Last edited by therealfluffy; 11-14-2012 at 03:05 AM.
Lieutenant
# 19
11-14-2012, 03:42 AM
go to the corner, face the wall then hit Q twice to perform a forward-left roll, then press W to move forward. that's it.
Empire Veteran
# 20
11-14-2012, 05:56 AM
Mik, you know I'm 45 years old and a man. I only have two index fingers and no multitasking ability. I'll see if I can find a woman to do that trick for me. Thanks for the info though.