Ensign
# 221
10-31-2013, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
As far as I know Leap of Faith and Reconnaissance are the only two accolades in the new Sphere of Influence mission.

Also note that the old Lobi Hunt Accolades have been retired:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13197791
thx for fast feedback^^
Starfleet Veteran
# 222
10-31-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizztdourden74 View Post
If someone can help me to fill out the whole list I would be happy.
http://sto.gamepedia.com/List_of_Federation_accolades

http://sto.gamepedia.com/List_of_Klingon_accolades

Also think that someone put out a Google docs spreadsheet to use, but I can't find the link right now. Hope this helps.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Empire Veteran
# 223
10-31-2013, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizztdourden74 View Post
Maybe someone like to have for checking^^.

If someone can help me to fill out the whole list I would be happy.
It is the list from the game pop.

<huuuuuuuuuuge snip>
You lack the following:

Atmospheric 25
Defending the Empire 50
Eye for Fixing Problems 10
Family Comes First 10
Healing Hand of Science 10
Khellid Wrangler 50
Leap of Faith 10
Nukara Strike Force (Tier 5) 50
Open Rebellion 25
Rebellious Elements 10
Reconnaissance 10
Reman Resistance 10
Romulan Siege Breaker 10
Snow Surprise 10
There are Five Lights 10
There are Four Lights 10
Winter Warfare with Well-Wishers 10
Wrangler (Undine FA) 10

Just search this thread and you'll find out how to get them.
Lieutenant
Hi, I need some help / advice - how do I get onto the rocks next to the tree for the accolade?
I spent the better part of 30 minutes trying and I cannot get higher than the small rock platform with the mushroom plants on it.

NVM -

The trick apparently is to press jump repeatedly on the left side next to the tree where the rock is darker and keep going till you reach the top. Hope this help any one else that had a hard time of it.

Last edited by ishapza1; 11-01-2013 at 12:04 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 225
11-06-2013, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishapza1 View Post
Hi, I need some help / advice - how do I get onto the rocks next to the tree for the accolade?
I spent the better part of 30 minutes trying and I cannot get higher than the small rock platform with the mushroom plants on it.
For future reference, @SF_Shadow_Phoenix directed my attention to the Steam Community yesterday where a user has made detailed guides for both the New Romulus and Nimbus adventure zones, with screenshots. Hopefully that guy will make an equally awesome guide for the Dyson Sphere.
Steam Community STO guides

Last edited by therealfluffy; 11-06-2013 at 04:17 AM.
Lieutenant
# 226
11-12-2013, 10:57 PM
We have season 8, guys! New accolades await. Here is my list so far:

Exploration Accolades
  • The Four Towers (??) - not really sure. Probably take over all towers in Contested Zone.

General Accolades
  • Welcome to the Dyson Shpere (10) - again: not sure. I think I got it after coming to Dyson Sphere for the first time.
  • Dyson Joint Command (Tier 1) (??) - it explains itself (I believe there are 5 accos like this one)
  • Inspired (??) - fly through central spires in all 3 zones (Contested, Alied, Voth) (but where is that spire in Alied zone and how to get to Voth zone?)

Kill
  • Dino Hunter (10) - kill 100 Voth (ground)
  • Dino Demolisher (25) - kill 500 Voth (ground)
  • ?? (50) - kill 1000 Voth (ground)
  • Doctrinal Differences (10) - shoot 20 Voth ships,
  • Apocryphal Doctrine (25) - shoot 100 Voth ships,
  • Heretical Doctrine (50) - shoot 200 Voth ships,
  • Explorer of the Battlezone (??) - visit or take over all sub-zones (points?) in ground Battlezone (not sure)
  • Conquered the Commander (10) - kill mini boss on the ground Battlezone - Hybrid zone
  • Mechanized Menace (10) - kill mini boss on the ground Battlezone - City zone
  • Dinosaur Halted (10) - kill mini boss on the ground Battlezone - Park zone
  • More Mini than Boss (10) - kill all 3 mini bosses on the ground Battlezone
  • Downed the Rex (0) - kill any T-Rex
  • Very Clever (10) - kill T-Rexes in all 3 Battlezone Zones
  • Swarmed the Swarmer (0) - description: kill 5 automated defenders (I have no idea how I got it)
  • Unusual Opponent (0) - be lucky to meet Aehallh Worms in the Battlezone and kill them

Other
  • Dyson Joint Command Agent (75) - gather Mark XII Dyson Joint Command Ground Gear Set (this one is from Tribble server)

That's all. Do you have something more?
Captain
# 227
11-13-2013, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiecho View Post

Exploration Accolades
  • The Four Towers (??) - not really sure. Probably take over all towers in Contested Zone.

General Accolades
  • Welcome to the Dyson Shpere (10) - again: not sure. I think I got it after coming to Dyson Sphere for the first time.
  • Dyson Joint Command (Tier 1) (??) - it explains itself (I believe there are 5 accos like this one)
  • Inspired (??) - fly through central spires in all 3 zones (Contested, Alied, Voth) (but where is that spire in Alied zone and how to get to Voth zone?)

Kill
  • ?? (50) - kill 1000 Voth (ground)
  • Explorer of the Battlezone (??) - visit or take over all sub-zones (points?) in ground Battlezone (not sure)
  • Conquered the Commander (10) - kill mini boss on the ground Battlezone - Hybrid zone
  • Swarmed the Swarmer (0) - description: kill 5 automated defenders (I have no idea how I got it)
  • Unusual Opponent (0) - be lucky to meet Aehallh Worms in the Battlezone and kill them

Other
  • Dyson Joint Command Agent (75) - gather Mark XII Dyson Joint Command Ground Gear Set (this one is from Tribble server)

The allied zone Inspired one seems to pop up in varying random locations from what I have experienced. Ive gotten it in different spots on every toon ive gone in there with. The Contested one is consistent, and yeah we cant get the Voth one yet

The rest of them seem accurate. Ive gotten most of them thus far. I am actually kind of disappointed at how few accolades came with this season.

The only one you seem to be missing is Bump'd or whatever it is called, for hitting the glass floor in the contested zone (go down as far as you can)
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Career Officer
# 228
11-13-2013, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiecho View Post

Exploration Accolades
    Fight for each one - had no problems with this but others have.

General Accolades
    Correct.
    Correct.
    Can't get to Voth yet. The Allied and Contested aren't clearly marked but fly around the Spire and it will tick.

Kill
  • Extinction Event (50) - kill 1000 Voth (ground)
    Yes and it's easy to miss one if you don't plan a route. It is there though.
    Just shoot 5 of those swamers.

Other

Updated the previous post. Bumpin' is there but seems to be best/only achieved in the contested zone.

A number of space ones have been removed it seems though some aren't easy to ascertain trying to make absolutely sure they've been taken out;
  • Tour Contested Zone - visit each contested zone.
  • Radiant. - fly through gas clouds (was broken on tribble).
  • Out of Order. - scan satellites.
  • The Good Samaritan. - rescue 10 allied ships.
  • Spyhunter. - expose 9 voth ships.
  • Pathfinder. - visit all 9 zones on space (looks to be removed).
  • Scientific Methods - collect all 12 reports.
  • Download Research Report (1-12). - download report from allied ship (can't find ships anymore so probably taken out).

Will check these then post an update.
Kirk's Protege - 19/11/2012
Kirk's Protege Jr - 30/05/2014
[1/5 5:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 964780 (1581938) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.

Last edited by vsilverwings1; 11-13-2013 at 01:36 AM.
Ensign
# 229
11-13-2013, 02:50 AM
Some more from the Battlezone...
  • Voth Culture Expert - Every Capture Point has a box you can use after capturing the area, 7 total.
  • Searched for Truth - Find and activate the 3 pilliar things that pop out of the ground (after you've captured the area) in the Park.
  • Testing the Limits - Same as before, for City.
  • Unknown - Same as before, for Outskirts (I'm stuck at 2/3 and can't find the last one).
  • Need for Device Speed (0) - After activating the first console at a Generator Point a big device near it becomes activatable.
  • Wants to Hunt - Get the maximum reward from the mission "Defeat Voth in the Battlezone" (kill at least 60 Voth).
Empire Veteran
# 230
11-14-2013, 07:13 AM
  • Saurophobe 10p - Defeat all named Voth Battleships in the Contested Zone of the Sphere.
  • Awaiting the Return 0p - (scan various consoles)
  • Dyson Sphere Researcher 10p - (seems to be a wrapper for the 3 console accolades)