Career Officer
# 231
11-14-2013, 08:35 AM
This is a list of the those I've confirmed work or do not work, still a few left but been busy. I'll try and find the time to add in the details and ones I've confirmed (some look to have been added after my last tribble test).

Events:
Saurophobe

Exploration:
Bumpin'
The Four Towers

(Presumed removed):
Tour the Contested Zone
Radiant
Out of Order

General Accolades:
Welcome to the Dyson Sphere
Need for Device Speed
Dyson Joint Command Tier 1-5

(Presume works once Voth Zone is open):
Inspired

(Presumed removed):
The Good Samaritan
Spyhunter

General:
(Presumed removed):
Pathfinder

Kill:
Dino Hunter
Dino Demolisher
Extinction Event
Doctrinal Differences
Apocryphal Doctrine
Heretical Doctrine
Explore the Battlezone
Conquered the Commander
Dinosaur Halted
Mechanised Menace
Downed the Rex
Very Clever
More mini than Boss
Unusual Opponent
Wants to Hunt
Swarmed the Swarmer

Lore:
Voth Cultural Expert
Testing the Limits
Awaiting the Return
Searched for the Truth
Dyson Sphere Researcher

(Presumed Removed):
Scientific Methods
Download Research Report 1-12

SOTO:
Dyson Sphere Command Agent
Kirk's Protege - 19/11/2012
Kirk's Protege Jr - 30/05/2014
[1/5 5:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 964780 (1581938) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.

Last edited by vsilverwings1; 11-14-2013 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Added Saurophobe (pesky last ship was why I put this one off.
Rihannsu
# 232
11-14-2013, 05:08 PM
Thank you all for taking the time to post all these new Accolades. I have so far only had the chance to get the Welcome to DS, the 3 space kills, and Bumpin' (the latter by accident), but I look forward to doing some Accolade Hunting when I have more time this weekend.

If I'm seeing the posts above correctly, there are a handful of accolades with zero points. That's strange, and disappointing. I'm always a little sad when I get an accolade and my score doesn't go up.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Ensign
# 233
11-14-2013, 06:31 PM
So Awaiting the Return is the accolade for finding the 3 consoles in Outskirts? I've got the one at the entrance and at the far top left Generator Point, where is the other one hiding?
Starfleet Veteran
# 234
11-14-2013, 09:44 PM
I am in this boat as well, only found the first in the park, and am 2/3 for the outskirts. I couldn't even tell you where I found all 3 in the city as I was clicking on everything when I first hit the zone.

edit...found the outskirts, but am still missing 2 in the park. Anyone able to help narrow it down?

Check out The Verdict for all your gaming news http://www.dutchjustice.com

Last edited by snappyofgorn; 11-14-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Ensign
# 235
11-14-2013, 09:50 PM
While looking through Outskirts yet again I was able to activate the top left console again and got the achievement... Maybe the information part they give is randomized when the zone is created\reset.
Career Officer
# 236
11-15-2013, 03:56 AM
I only found 2 in outskirts during my extensive searching but still got the accolade. I also got the conclusion that the information is randomised.
Kirk's Protege - 19/11/2012
Kirk's Protege Jr - 30/05/2014
[1/5 5:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 964780 (1581938) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.
Empire Veteran
# 237
11-15-2013, 05:19 AM
@lucho80 posted a map of the console positions in Accolades yesterday:
http://i.imgur.com/b8N6zhs.jpg

Personally I only had to interact with 4 of the 7 consoles to get all the accolades.
Captain
# 238
11-15-2013, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealfluffy View Post
@lucho80 posted a map of the console positions in Accolades yesterday:
http://i.imgur.com/b8N6zhs.jpg

Personally I only had to interact with 4 of the 7 consoles to get all the accolades.
Yeah, the consoles are kind of buggy. I ended up interacting with the same outskirts console twice to get the Outskirts one. Never got the position of the 3rd one.

The northernmost one in the park is in a corner after you drop down a couple of times running south to north to find it. Very very easy to miss.

Last edited by lucho80; 11-15-2013 at 06:31 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 239
11-15-2013, 05:15 PM
Thanks guys! Got them. The one I can't believe I missed and the other I was lucky to find with the map.

Check out The Verdict for all your gaming news http://www.dutchjustice.com
Lieutenant
# 240
11-16-2013, 05:40 AM
I have some questions about a couple of the new Voth zone accolades:
  • In the Voth Battlezone, I obtained two of the mini-boss Kill accolades ("Conquered the Commander" in the Outskirts and "Dinosaur Halted" in the Park), but haven't found the mini-boss for the third ("Mechanized Menace" in the City). I looked all around the city after a couple zone resets, but haven't found the last mini-boss. Do they not always show up after each reset, or is there a general area where the mini-boss tends to show up? (For instance, I've found the Outskirts mini-boss, General 'something', a couple of times pretty close to the transporter.)
  • In the Contested Area, I've tried several times to complete the "Saurophobe" Event accolade, but the event always doles out marks and ends before all 4 Dreadnought groups are destroyed. I'm wondering if anyone has noticed a specific time limit for the event to be completed, or if there is a specific condition that has to be met for the event to keep going; I'm currently working under the assumption that the Allied fleet needs to maintain overall control of the Contested Area while the Dreadnought Groups are being destroyed to obtain the accolade.