Ensign
# 341 Inspired accolade
03-27-2014, 09:09 AM
So this accolade (Inspired - fly through central spires in all 3 zones (Contested, Alied, Voth)) will be ever completeable? I logged to Tribble and visited the Voth Zone now working as Undine Space Battlezone and saw no central spire. Or this is too early to bury the central spire in the new zone?
Starfleet Veteran
# 342
03-29-2014, 11:50 PM
I couldn't find the magical spire in the zone either. New accolades I found were

Tachyon Tech-receive tier 4 reward Fed
Singularity Sensation- receive tier 4 reward Rom
Just Said no to Planet Killers- take down 1 Undine planet killer ships
Spaceside assistance- repair a stranded ship in Undine space

They were all 10 pt rewards. I assume their is one for getting a tier 4 reward at a KDF point but it was bugged for me as I got this multiple times and nothing popped up.

I also got a Soother accolade when logging in (disrupt Borg in Fluidic space) I am assuming this a retroactive reward to an existing mission.

Check out The Verdict for all your gaming news http://www.dutchjustice.com
Ensign
# 343
04-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilanis View Post
As they will remove Mk X and Mk XI from reputations on season 9, it seems that some accolades will most likely become unavailable then :
* Omega Force Recrut (Mk X Omega) 25
* Omega Force Veteran (Mk XI Omega) 50
* Maco Recrut (Mk X Maco) 25
* Maco Veteran (Mk XI Maco) 50
Did someone tested if those omega sets X and XI are still in game ?
I went on Tribble for the first time to see that (because some of my alts don't have all) but all rep are reset to T0 and don't want to spend hours in Defera gathering omega marks to reach Omega T1
Ensign
# 344
04-15-2014, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benderhu1 View Post
So this accolade (Inspired - fly through central spires in all 3 zones (Contested, Alied, Voth)) will be ever completeable? I logged to Tribble and visited the Voth Zone now working as Undine Space Battlezone and saw no central spire. Or this is too early to bury the central spire in the new zone?

this accolade could be completed at the start of the 9th season, ( enter in the voth zone )
Captain
# 345
04-15-2014, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmay59 View Post
this accolade could be completed at the start of the 9th season, ( enter in the voth zone )
Unfortunately, I think the developers decided to shift gears at some point and decided there would be no 3rd tower. Taco, where the heck did the 3rd tower go!
Captain
# 346
04-22-2014, 11:00 AM
So, anyone find any new ones yet apart from the known ones from Tribble?
Ensign
# 347
04-22-2014, 01:10 PM
I've lost 10 points accolades on my characters , anyone knows which was removed from total ?
Ensign
# 348
04-22-2014, 03:06 PM
Quote:
I've lost 10 points accolades on my characters , anyone knows which was removed from total ?
It looks like it is the Story Accolade "Assimilated". It appears the record of me destroying the Borg cube in fluidic space has been wiped from history.
Empire Veteran
# 349
04-22-2014, 03:15 PM
Quote:
See my thread in the bugs forum... it's already on page 2 and will be quickly buried and forgotten.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1089311
Ensign
# 350
04-22-2014, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kel1rest View Post
It looks like it is the Story Accolade "Assimilated". It appears the record of me destroying the Borg cube in fluidic space has been wiped from history.
I still have the "Assimilated" accolade, have lost "Friend of the Hylasa" (-10p), and didn't get "Futility Refuted" {french version of the game ?}

My major concern is that, because of time, I lost definitely the opportunity to get 100 p from Maco/omega sets on 7 characters (Omega and Maco Veteran), as the sets Mk X (2x25p) and XI (2x50p) are now uncraftable (unless they are now associated with something else)