Captain
STARFLEET DENTAL

UPDATE: New recruits to Starfleet Dental now receive a weekly stipend of 5 million ec, 4 Fleet Ship Modules, and A FREE SHIP to start!

Webster's Dictionary defines dentistry as:
The profession or science dealing with the prevention and treatment of diseases and malformations of the teeth, gums, and oral cavity
But with all respect to Websters, there's dentistry, and then there's Starfleet Dentistry.

Introduction
First coming to fame on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Starfleet Dental is a force like no other, dedicated to the preservation of Oral Hygiene in the Federation and beyond, fostering discussion on dental issues, and making dental care easier, and more effective than ever.

Dentaleers are made, not born, and the proud members of Starfleet Dental know their training is superior, their organization more efficient, and their resolve greater than anything else in the galaxy. More importantly, they know they are a part of the Federation's most noble brotherhood.

Starfleet Dental Officers are trained for excellence in all things, the trials of the mind and body never stop, and the Dentaleers must constantly push themselves to the edge of their abilities and beyond.

Not everyone is cut out to be an officer in Starfleet Dental, but if you embody courage, resolve, and honor, then read on, brave stranger, read on.

Organization
In order to be deployed effectively across the Alpha and Beta Quadrant, Starfleet Dental relies on its strict organization, and command structure. Official fleet protocols are followed at all times, whether including a respectful *salute* whenever posting on our forums directly after an officer has, or calling your superior officers "sir" both on Steam and Mumble.

Starfleet Dental High Command
Diplomatic Advisor: Emergency Entertainment Hologram
Chief Pubbie Relations Officer: Ipkris
Spirtual Advisor: Nbreeki
Starfleet Dental Academy Liaison: Buschmaki
Midget Equality Minister: Tufty Whybrow
Secretary of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection: Inaji

Ingenuity and Resourcefulness
Starfleet Dental has always been at the forefront of research and development.

When the Borg were at the gates of Earth itself, a last ditch defense lead by Starfleet Dental created an impenetrable wall of exploding warp cores, sacrificing thousands of crewmen for the defense of Earth.

When the war against the Klingons became a standstill, Starfleet Dental pioneered a dramatic and effective new method of disabling the Klingon War Machine, by transporting its captains directly to a bridge of a Federation starship where they could be neutralized by a specialized team of Dentaleers.

More recently, when a changeling invasion of DS9 threw the Alpha Quadrant into disarray and chaos, corrupting the ranks of Starfleet on board, Starfleet Dental launched a heroic and controversial rescue operation, effectively removing the changeling threat from both station and sector. Celebrations on Bajor lasted no less than three days following the successful re-capture of DS9.

And finally, when our enemies were amongst those we trusted, Starfleet Dental had the courage to stand up and challenge authority, exposing the horrible crimes of fellow Starfleet Officers.

Truly, Starfleet Dental is on the cutting edge of the sword of freedom.

Our Recruitment Video

Please note there is a mandatory nonrefundable 1 million EC application fee.
Additional fees may be required to join Starfleet Dental
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
damn rly hate pooping my pants before i can make it to the bathroom lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by illyrian2008 View Post
i don't know why people are so down on obesity but i guess that's the feeder fetishist in me talking lol

Last edited by nabreeki; 06-25-2013 at 09:05 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
06-25-2013, 10:44 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 07-15-2013 at 12:10 PM.
Captain
# 3
06-25-2013, 11:00 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
Quote:
Quote:
i don't know why people are so down on obesity but i guess that's the feeder fetishist in me talking lol

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 07-15-2013 at 12:10 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
06-25-2013, 11:04 AM

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 07-10-2013 at 04:10 AM.
Captain
# 5
06-25-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 07-15-2013 at 12:11 PM.
Commander
# 6
06-25-2013, 11:43 AM

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 07-10-2013 at 04:09 AM.
Captain
# 7
06-25-2013, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 07-10-2013 at 04:10 AM.
Commander
# 8
06-25-2013, 12:11 PM

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 07-10-2013 at 04:17 AM.
Captain
# 9
06-25-2013, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 07-10-2013 at 04:17 AM.
Commander
# 10
06-25-2013, 12:32 PM

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 07-10-2013 at 04:11 AM.