Empire Veteran
# 81
04-05-2013, 06:56 AM
A message to Romulans ...

Do not feel that you have to side with either the Federation or the Klingons directly in their armed conflict with one another.

After all ... Our true enemies are out there among the stars in the form of somethings as the Borg, Undine, Tholians and yes ... even the Iconians.

To continue to fight a petty war between the Federation and Klingon Empire is ... there are no words to do it justice.

The Alliance Central Command opens its doors to the Romulans of the Romulan Republic who wish to join us in this fight. We have starbases on both the Federation and Klingon sides of the neutral zone where you can choose to quarter your ship and crew during the storms of a chaotic universe.

All you have to do is to let us know of your interest in doing so.

We are the Alliance Central Command. ... We stand together and fight with honor!

Our website and forums are located at http://alliancecencom.com

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Empire Veteran
# 82 Tales of JFC: "Opening Talks"
04-05-2013, 07:58 AM
Tales of JFC: "Opening Talks"

by Mike Tripp

JFC-MD: 1.1234
Scene: A Restaurant on New Romulus

<<last time>>

The Romulan admiral crossed her arms, eyes Hauk.

"And so what are you proposing, General?" she asked. "Tell me exactly how I or others from the Romulan republic factor into this alliance of yours? ... Or will we simply trade one boot heel for another?"

<<and now>>

"You would enter the Alliance as equals," Hauk stated simply. "And ... You would be protecting your people in the process."

"How can your people ... or any actually ... stand safe when there are so many REAL enemies out there?" he asked, continuing. "The Borg, the Undine, the True Way, the Tholians, the Tal Shiar ... and you know as well as I do that the Iconians may just be on the horizon. Tell me how will we survive these foes nipping at us from so many directions if we do not stand together?"

Aelis leaned back in her chair and cupped the mug containing her ale.

"What makes you think the powers will allow this Alliance of yours to continue operations," she asked, "shall we say ... uninterrupted?"

"Treaty," Hauk answered.

"Treaties can be broken," she returned quickly.

"Yes, but the fact that we are concentrated in and around the Cordra Expanse gives us a measure insulation and protection," Hauk returned.

"Admiral, isn't it true that yee Romulans have a few of your own colony worlds tucked away inside that Expanse?" Jarmon asked.

"We do," Aelis confirmed. "In fact, I was born on one of those worlds as was my daughter."

"Then you are definitely aware that those worlds were rather quick to sign the Cordra Accords designating the Expanse as neutral territory, paving a safe haven for our Alliance then?" asked Hauk.

"Yes," the Romulan responded, "and I'm not arguing that. ... What I want to know is what exactly will those forces who may or may not join you from our side get from this arrangement? How will we be treated? What status will we hold? .. Why should we even consider it?"

<<to be continued>>

Respectfully,

--- Gen. Hauk
Joint Forces Commander
Alliance Central Command

--- Adm. Aelis S'tariennye lh'Rheu
Flag Officer, Romulan Republic Navy

----OOC----

Continuing the storyline!

Last edited by genhauk; 04-05-2013 at 08:04 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 83
04-06-2013, 06:13 AM
If there is one thing that I and others love about the game, its that we can play characters that until now have only existed in our imaginations and written stories.

What few do not know is that the central core group that start Alliance Central Command can trace our origins back to a group that has been around for over 20 years ... alt-starfleet-rpg.

From their website ... "Welcome to ASR, or simply "STAR FLEET"- a PBEM interactive role-play game made up around 100 writers spread across 18 units assigned to one of three distinct timelines. The ASR universe- the PRIME universe, as we call it- was created in 1991, and is set in a time period around 40 years after the events of Star Trek: Nemesis, in the Earth calendar year 2424."

Their stories all exist in a shared fictional universe where the player who writes the story weaves their stories into the overall fabric of the whole thing.

Now, we split off from them and created a group much like them called Star Trek: Frontiers which continued writing for several years under that umbrella ... and then came Star Trek Online.

For those like me, it was a chance to take the characters we have been writing for 20 years and reboot them into an "alterate" universe, not unlike what JJ did.

You see, 2409 was a time when for many of us ... our characters existed and advanced forward from. So we rewound them and began again with our stories still working together in a shared universe.

Yes, not all our players write ... but some of us do with no regrets.

We created Alliance Central Command to exist as casual fleet where players co-exist and play the game respectfully side by side.

Some of us are solo players. Others like to group up and enjoy team play. Then we have a few who are into radio drama and podcasting with others of us loving to write.

What connects us all is that we enjoy the Star Trek Online universe and enjoy existing within it together.

If you are interested, check us out at http://alliancecencom.com today!

Empire Veteran
# 84
04-06-2013, 09:35 AM

Do not feel that you have to side with either the Federation or the Klingons directly in their armed conflict with one another.

After all ... Our true enemies are out there among the stars in the form of somethings as the Borg, Undine, Tholians and yes ... even the Iconians.

To continue to fight a petty war between the Federation and Klingon Empire is ... there are no words to do it justice.

The Alliance Central Command opens its doors to the Romulans of the Romulan Republic who wish to join us in this fight. We have starbases on both the Federation and Klingon sides of the neutral zone where you can choose to quarter your ship and crew during the storms of a chaotic universe.

We are the Alliance Central Command. ... We stand together and fight with honor!

Empire Veteran
# 85 Tales of JFC: "New Allies"
04-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Tales of JFC: "New Allies"

by Mike Tripp

JFC-MD: 1.1240
Scene: A Restaurant on New Romulus

<<last time>>

"Yes," the Romulan responded, "and I'm not arguing that ... What I want to know is what exactly will those forces who may or may not join you from our side get from this arrangement? How will we be treated? What status will we hold? .. Why should we even consider it?"

<<and now>>

"They would be equal to any other member of the Alliance with the same rights, responsibilities and level of access to fleet resources," answered Hauk.

"And as to why to consider it," he said, "It would allow you the chance to protect the Romulan Republic and gain access to better resources WITHOUT having to take sides in the Federation-Klingon War."

"And what reassurances that you will not go back on your word?" asked Aelis, one eyebrow raised.

"Signed treaty with terms outlined and the honor on which we all stand," the Klingon firmly responded. "You have my word."

"Lass, yee know as well as I than when the General here gives his word on somethin' ... He means it," said Jarmon.

"Oh, I have no doubt of our friend's honor or word." Aelis crossed her arms, leaned back in her chair. "It's the Federation and Klingon Empire I question."

"Then don't consider us as either," said Hauk. "And technically its spelled out in the Cordra Accords which both signed ... We are independent ... neutral ... we are the Alliance ... plain and simple."

With a thunk, all four legs of Aelis' chair hit the floor as she straightened.

"Then let us order our meal, offer up a toast to this Alliance," said the Romulan Admiral, a smile on her face. "Then lets discuss what ship might serve me well within this Alliance of yours."

"Alliance of 'ours,'" corrected Hauk, already raising his mug. "To the Alliance Central Command!"

<<to be continued>>

Respectfully,

--- Gen. Hauk
Joint Forces Commander
Alliance Central Command

--- Adm. Aelis S'tariennye lh'Rheu
Flag Officer, Romulan Republic Navy

--- Jarmon Sollace
President and CEO, Qur'Dra Spaceframe Industries

----OOC----

And thus the Alliance is open to Romulan members in both our FED and KDF fleets.

Empire Veteran
# 86
04-09-2013, 05:08 AM
I give you the ship's patch for the U.S.S. Constellation, currently under the command of VAdm. Corran Solizar.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...0&l=1a0b515519

(For information on the Alliance Central Command, point your browser to the following url: http://alliancecencom.com )

Last edited by genhauk; 04-09-2013 at 05:13 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 87
04-09-2013, 07:04 AM
The ship patch for the U.S.S. Archer, under the command of VAdm. K'wazii.

(For information on the Alliance Central Command, point your browser to the following url: http://alliancecencom.com )

Empire Veteran
# 88
04-09-2013, 03:47 PM
If there is one thing that I and others love about the game, its that we can play characters that until now have only existed in our imaginations and written stories.

What few do not know is that the central core group that start Alliance Central Command can trace our origins back to a group that has been around for over 20 years ... alt-starfleet-rpg.

From their website ... "Welcome to ASR, or simply "STAR FLEET"- a PBEM interactive role-play game made up around 100 writers spread across 18 units assigned to one of three distinct timelines. The ASR universe- the PRIME universe, as we call it- was created in 1991, and is set in a time period around 40 years after the events of Star Trek: Nemesis, in the Earth calendar year 2424."

Their stories all exist in a shared fictional universe where the player who writes the story weaves their stories into the overall fabric of the whole thing.

Now, we split off from them and created a group much like them called Star Trek: Frontiers which continued writing for several years under that umbrella ... and then came Star Trek Online.

For those like me, it was a chance to take the characters we have been writing for 20 years and reboot them into an "alterate" universe, not unlike what JJ did.

You see, 2409 was a time when for many of us ... our characters existed and advanced forward from. So we rewound them and began again with our stories still working together in a shared universe.

Yes, not all our players write ... but some of us do.

We created Alliance Central Command to exist as casual fleet where players co-exist and play the game respectfully side by side.

Some of us are solo players. Others like to group up and enjoy team play. Then we have a few who are into radio drama and podcasting with others of us loving to write.

What connects us all is that we enjoy the Star Trek Online universe and enjoy existing within it together.

If you are interested, check us out at http://alliancecencom.com today!

Empire Veteran
# 89
04-09-2013, 03:50 PM
The official ship's patch for the I.K.S. Qu'In 'an bortaS, flagship of Gen. Hauk. The ship's name translates to "Queen Anne's Revenge."

( For more information on the Alliance Central Command of which this ship is part of, point your browser to http://alliancecencom.com )

Empire Veteran
# 90
04-10-2013, 05:23 AM