Empire Veteran
# 121
04-10-2013, 04:22 AM
When the current project timer reaches zero and the upgrade complete, we will have unlocked the following ....

.... with a strong belief via firmer rumors that more fleet Tier IV ships are coming!

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Empire Veteran
# 122
04-10-2013, 05:25 AM
We are a fleet comprised of more than just hairballs ... We have ridges, green skins, mindsifters, scales .... AND.... even women in bikinis.

Empire Veteran
# 123
04-10-2013, 09:18 AM
Ok ... Let's look at the game of Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock and figure out a KLINGON version of this game!

Current rules of are:
  • Scissors cut Paper
  • Paper covers Rock
  • Rock crushes Lizard
  • Lizard poisons Spock
  • Spock smashes (or melts) scissors
  • Scissors decapitate lizard
  • Lizard eats paper
  • Paper disproves Spock
  • Spock vaporizes rock
  • Rock breaks scissors
What would you change to make it Klingon? How would you change it overall?

Empire Veteran
# 124
04-11-2013, 07:59 AM
If there is one thing that I and others love about the game, its that we can play characters that until now have only existed in our imaginations and written stories.

What few do not know is that the central core group that start Alliance Central Command can trace our origins back to a group that has been around for over 20 years ... alt-starfleet-rpg.

From their website ... "Welcome to ASR, or simply "STAR FLEET"- a PBEM interactive role-play game made up around 100 writers spread across 18 units assigned to one of three distinct timelines. The ASR universe- the PRIME universe, as we call it- was created in 1991, and is set in a time period around 40 years after the events of Star Trek: Nemesis, in the Earth calendar year 2424."

Their stories all exist in a shared fictional universe where the player who writes the story weaves their stories into the overall fabric of the whole thing.

Now, we split off from them and created a group much like them called Star Trek: Frontiers which continued writing for several years under that umbrella ... and then came Star Trek Online.

For those like me, it was a chance to take the characters we have been writing for 20 years and reboot them into an "alterate" universe, not unlike what JJ did.

You see, 2409 was a time when for many of us ... our characters existed and advanced forward from. So we rewound them and began again with our stories still working together in a shared universe.

Yes, not all our players write ... but some of us do.

We created Alliance Central Command to exist as casual fleet where players co-exist and play the game respectfully side by side.

Some of us are solo players. Others like to group up and enjoy team play. Then we have a few who are into radio drama and podcasting with others of us loving to write.

What connects us all is that we enjoy the Star Trek Online universe and enjoy existing within it together.

If you are interested, check us out at http://alliancecencom.com today!

Empire Veteran
# 125 Rik'Paa: Out of the web
04-11-2013, 09:57 AM
What follows is from fleetmate, Rickpa, and is first person from one of his toons .... Pik'Paa.

Quote:
More Tholian intrigue?
I am sick of Tholians!
Ever since I was plucked out of my time, they took my volition.... my honor.
I shall pluck them out of the stars until every last one is gone.
For the Kuvah'Magh couldn't save my noble brow.
It is said Tholian captivity did this deed!
This perversion of the humans.
Yet a Klingon heart still beats.
And my enemy was smashed like the arachnids they are.
Yet I remained.... stricken.
A curse overcome by our greatest warriors, Kang, Koloth, and Kor.
Their honor is forever within the very foundations of Sto'Vo'Kor.
For me, the road is different.
Yet, in their glorious shadows shall I persevere and prevail.

Empire Veteran
# 126
04-11-2013, 07:38 PM
I.K.S. jev mI'wI' spent time patrolling Deferi space and helping them against Breen incursions.

Empire Veteran
# 127
04-12-2013, 09:22 PM
Tired of your characters always living in 2409? ... Well, our fleet recognizes the fact that the years have progressed forward since game launch with it now being 2412 for us.

Basically ... We love our shared-ficitional-universe and have begun work on the "Path Beyond 2409" which will be our fleet's own official shared canon timeline for us to enjoy.

Optional perks ... Our players also have access to their own blogs built into our community site which they can use to either share log entries from their characters or personal experiences / thoughts related to the game as well as personal galleries for sharing screen-captures and art related to the game.

Remember this ... The writing is optional within our fleet ... The having fun with the game is not!

http://alliancecencom.com

Empire Veteran
# 128
04-14-2013, 03:16 PM
For those of us within the Alliance, the Federation-Klingon War is a side note.

The true enemies are out there.

For us to continue this fighting is to pave the path of victory for

those like the Borg, the Undine, the Terran Empire, the True Way and all the others who are among our shared enemies.

So it is that we stand together and fight with honor -- Federation and Klingon forces alike.

Together we form the Alliance Central Command ... brothers in arms.

But a note to those out there who would fire on us. ... We might not fire first, but we will defend ourselves.

Qapla'! ... Glory and Honor to the Alliance!

If you are interested in taking the fight to the real enemy ... and enjoy living a good story ... point your browser to http://alliancecencom.com, register on our fleet forums and tell us of your interest in.

Empire Veteran
# 129
04-19-2013, 03:00 AM
We also have out Tier 4 KDF shipyard. I'm gonna dress in my Honor Guard fur, and tell my Hoh'SuS to hit the streets.

Join Date: December 2009 - Alliance Central Command - boq botlhra'ghom
Ensign
# 130
04-21-2013, 12:13 AM
Wow! Someone pointed me in your fleet's direction tonight, and from everything I see here and on your website, it looks like exactly what I've been hoping to find, especially for my Klingon toon. Hopefully I can find someone online soon...