Republic Veteran
With well over 100 Fleets in STO, you may find it difficult to decide which right Fleet is for you. Please, learn everything that is possible there is to about all the fleets out there.

Or simply warp over to Boq botlhra’ghom (Alliance Central Command) - thirst for battle dictates that if you are reading this, you are considering the Boq botlhra’ghom (Alliance Central Command) - and we have prepared our Home section to give you enough data to make an informed choice.

Our Fleet is small but looking to grow. We have a TeamSpeak3 server at your disposal, and our members enjoy teaming to enrich the gameplay for everyone. We are Klingons and other races who embrace Honor and (in 2409) the use of controlled aggression to decisively win battles and protect the Empire. We ally with other Klingon House's to expand teaming possibilities in-game, and have a worldwide membership of avid STO gamers who have high interest in game mechanics, strategy and tactics, and team coordination so that each member plays to their unique character and ship strengths. We enjoy discovering new features (and well-hidden old features!) of STO, and are actively discussing a number of subjects including skill point distribution, ship selection, and specific career field tips. We have a discussion area or "Main Hall" for discussions that are common to all career fields.

Follow your sense of Honor to Boq botlhra’ghom (Alliance Central Command) and join us - the quadrant needs your help to protect The Empire's interests!

Last edited by vkfphoenixlord; 09-25-2012 at 07:52 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 32
09-18-2012, 10:31 AM
I would like to fill a few people in on our growing and great fleet. We are fun, easy going, driven and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that?s what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 that we use not just for the game but to hang out as well.

If anyone wants information on the [ACC] do not hesitate to contact me or any of our members.

Empire Veteran
# 33
09-21-2012, 04:26 AM
Have you accepted Kahless as your sovereign Emperor?

He has come not only to save us from the fires of Gre'thor, but to send all of our enemies, whether vile Undine tripods, or Borg abominations, or mewling human to'ba to it's flames.

The blade will swing and the stout heart sings Chuck Berry's "My Ding A Ling!" In the original Klingon... of course!

Q'Plaa!

Join Date: December 2009 - Alliance Central Command - boq botlhra'ghom
Empire Veteran
# 34
09-25-2012, 08:10 AM
Our starbases are growing at a steady clip and we are having a lot of fun along the way.

Qapla' !!!

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Empire Veteran
# 35
09-26-2012, 12:36 AM
Hell yea... er... Gre'thor yeah!

Empire Veteran
# 36
10-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Ahhh ... the sounds of our tractor beams towing this thread back to the top of the list.

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Empire Veteran
# 37
10-11-2012, 01:42 PM
The Roachster recommended I look into joining your fleet. Sounds like the right kind of fleet for me. Medium sized and loves to do team-based activities. I am primarily a support class guy that prefers science and engies over tact characters. I'm currently leveling a Klingon female engie to level 50 (I'm level 43, so I'm almost there). I have both a sci and tact Kling at level 50. I will be applying to your fleet this week.
Republic Veteran
With well over 100 Fleets in STO, you may find it difficult to decide which right Fleet is for you. Please, learn everything that is possible there is to about all the fleets out there.

Or simply warp over to Boq botlhra?ghom (Alliance Central Command) - thirst for battle dictates that if you are reading this, you are considering the Boq botlhra?ghom (Alliance Central Command) - and we have prepared our Home section to give you enough data to make an informed choice.

Our Fleet is small but looking to grow. We have a TeamSpeak3 server at your disposal, and our members enjoy teaming to enrich the gameplay for everyone. We are Klingons and other races who embrace Honor and (in 2409) the use of controlled aggression to decisively win battles and protect the Empire. We ally with other Klingon House's to expand teaming possibilities in-game, and have a worldwide membership of avid STO gamers who have high interest in game mechanics, strategy and tactics, and team coordination so that each member plays to their unique character and ship strengths. We enjoy discovering new features (and well-hidden old features!) of STO, and are actively discussing a number of subjects including skill point distribution, ship selection, and specific career field tips. We have a discussion area or "Main Hall" for discussions that are common to all career fields.

Follow your sense of Honor to Boq botlhra?ghom (Alliance Central Command) and join us - the quadrant needs your help to protect The Empire's interests!
Empire Veteran
# 39
10-14-2012, 07:42 AM
Welcome Knuhteb!

Republic Veteran
# 40
10-15-2012, 08:13 AM
I would like to fill a few people in on our growing and great fleet. We are fun, easy going, driven and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that?s what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 that we use not just for the game but to hang out as well.

If anyone wants information on the [ACC] do not hesitate to contact me or any of our members.