Ensign
hey guys its probably something Really simple but i linked my account to pwe, and when i log in via that account it takes me straight to the create character screen, and i cannot access or even see any of my original captains, and of course i can't login via my cryptic account details now as it says my accounts linked, any ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-20-2012, 08:16 AM
Your characters were not patriotic enough. They've been sent to the PWE reeducation super fun camp, what remains of them will be sent back to you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-20-2012, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by novaip1 View Post
hey guys its probably something Really simple but i linked my account to pwe, and when i log in via that account it takes me straight to the create character screen, and i cannot access or even see any of my original captains, and of course i can't login via my cryptic account details now as it says my accounts linked, any ideas?
Report a bug and request a ticket. I think that is all you can do.
Ensign
# 4 Help
09-02-2012, 02:11 PM
Also lost all my characters when I did the exact same process as you I sent in 3 tickets already
Incident: 120901-000750
Can someone please get back to me and on this, I will pay money to get my characters back.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
09-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileymichaelburn View Post
I will pay money to get my characters back.
You would pay money to get something back you should never have lost at all if PWE had a clue how to do things right? Because If that had happened to me, the company responsible would not get another penny from me.
Captain
# 6
09-02-2012, 02:27 PM
If you're not going to your original account the odds are you didn't Link it properly. Also keep in mind that PW sends you an Account Guard code after you Link your Account. That Code needs to be implemented before the game will allow you to play. So if you didn't get a Linked email or a AG Code the odds are you're account isn't Linked to your past account.
Career Officer
# 7
09-02-2012, 05:37 PM
cosmic1 is correct. You guys didn't link your accounts correctly. Instead, you created a new account with no characters.
Ensign
# 8
09-02-2012, 10:39 PM
Try to log in the old way. Mark the "Cryptic Login" instead the PWE and use your old login data.
Captain
# 9
09-03-2012, 05:12 AM
That's exactly why I have't linked my accounts yet
-> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- -> Click if you prefer the old forum design! <-
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 10
09-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Hi novaip1 and rileymichaelburn,

As a few fellow players have mentioned in this thread, it sounds like the linking process may not have been completed correctly. No fear, though! Our Customer Service team will be able to assist -- please submit a ticket at support.perfectworld.com (make sure to include your in-game @handle) or email in directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com. They'll be able to help sort this out and get you back in-game

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment