Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Undine Missions
12-28-2012, 05:35 PM
Anyone got any Undine based missions I could run through to get ideas ?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
12-29-2012, 02:45 AM
I used them in my first mission, "Two Cloaks, One Dagger" actually. Subtle but they are there, along with Section 31. It's Fed, near max level required to play I think, 47+ iirc. Hope it helps.
Rihannsu
# 3
12-29-2012, 07:39 AM
By "Undine based" I suspect he means where you play AS Undine...

I have to say... I have been very heavily considering making a mission where you play as a different faction. Actually... I'm gonna suggest to Bran that we do that for the next challenge.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
12-29-2012, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
By "Undine based" I suspect he means where you play AS Undine...

I have to say... I have been very heavily considering making a mission where you play as a different faction. Actually... I'm gonna suggest to Bran that we do that for the next challenge.
Hmmm... that's a interesting idea right there.... but how to explain it..... that can go on my "maybe" list
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
01-01-2013, 05:06 PM
I've got Mind Games on the Klingon side
Captain
# 6
01-01-2013, 06:39 PM
An idea reading your title simply gave me, Undine aware of the training/prepping done before the second voyager encounter (think of the guy dressed like boothbe) who believe the reasons they've declared war on the alpha quadrant is faked. Getting close enough to explain his position to someone outside the undine (who don't even believe him) is hard enough. Trying to explain what he found is hard enough, let allone doing it and live without the Iconian's or the other Undine higherups that want to silence him stopping him.