Lt. Commander
When I entered the Eta Eridani system from Orellius sector my bridge officers were removed from their stations. When I left the Eta Eridani system for Sirus, they were once again removed from stations.

Has any one else had this issue? The ship I am in is a fleet Ambassador refit (Enter B) I am sporting the Delta Set (Shlds,Core,Def,Imp)
In this galaxy, there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more, only one of each of us.
Career Officer
# 2
01-26-2015, 05:53 PM
...A simple use of the search feature would have found you 1 or 2...hundred threads discussing dropped boffs...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-26-2015, 05:57 PM
This happens a lot to many.save a loadout.that's the best fix until they finely fix this bug.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-26-2015, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer1986chris View Post
...A simple use of the search feature would have found you 1 or 2...hundred threads discussing dropped boffs...

Yes a search did turn up issues, but none of them were THIS issue. But thanks. Good suggestion for noobs, and a nice plug for the worthless search feature.

This specific issue is a NEW BUG. And it is a bug so I have reported it.
In this galaxy, there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more, only one of each of us.
Captain
# 5
01-26-2015, 10:35 PM
You still had the boff tray reset issue that often occurred when you visit the ship selection NPC. That's been around since Launch.

You have the even more numerous issues from last year's Ship Loadout System. That never got fixed but Cryptic's tried.

Then last week's patch just made it worse. Characters that never had loadout issues do now. You could be playing a bunch of instances just fine, then go to another and your boff stations are completely cleared out.

Just kill the Loadout System altogether. It's been nothing but problems since it was introduced.

Cryptic's Development Philosophy for the KDF & PVP
Super Moderator
# 6
01-26-2015, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordatrocities View Post
Yes a search did turn up issues, but none of them were THIS issue. But thanks. Good suggestion for noobs, and a nice plug for the worthless search feature.

This specific issue is a NEW BUG. And it is a bug so I have reported it.
As it has been stated before, it's part of the same problem.

As this is a bug thread, and there is a lot of bug threads about loadouts/boff seating this thread is closed
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Closed Thread