Survivor of Romulus
# 31
06-20-2012, 09:10 PM
after some hours, the PW support gived me some instructions to correct the account link problem.

Ok, now I can see my toons, can spend points in the C-store... But I can't transfer my toons to any test server.

And I don't have the reward for linking the accounts.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
Ensign
# 32
06-20-2012, 09:21 PM
From the PWE link page

Quote:
Your @handle and forum name CAN be the same, but will not be automatically
Before I go off and link my main account, I want to know if we will be able to keep our forum names with capitals and symbols?

By "CAN" I get the impression that I can keep my old display name
Career Officer
# 33
06-21-2012, 05:15 AM
Hi, my name was since i got in 01.03.2010 W-T-Riker now i had to use a new one because some ... already has wtriker but why we can not use - or even BigLetters or [] ? Can you please change this and give us the possibillity to change ower name again ? I want my old name W-T-Riker or like i 1. wanted W.T.-Riker ?

And i hope i get no new problem with the ss in my new name it stand vor united star ship berlin nothing more or less. And not for the former Nazi German schutz staffel.

w-t-riker

Last edited by ussberlin; 06-21-2012 at 05:17 AM.
Ensign
# 34 Credit Card Question
06-21-2012, 06:53 AM
I want to know if my stored credit card information will transfer to my PW account now since I can't access my Cryptic account. I don't PW to have that information and I was going to delete it from cryptic but you guys changed the system over with no warning. >.> not to happy...
Republic Veteran
# 35
06-21-2012, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shransto View Post
I want to know if my stored credit card information will transfer to my PW account now since I can't access my Cryptic account. I don't PW to have that information and I was going to delete it from cryptic but you guys changed the system over with no warning. >.> not to happy...
I had the same concerns. After linking my account, I was able to go in and delete my payment info.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Lieutenant
# 36
06-21-2012, 08:45 AM
My cryptic points had vanished when I logged in the other day, and they are apparently still missing. This was mentioned in fleet chat as being a widespread problem.

Is this a know issue? Is something being done about it?

Also, I seem to have already linked my account. Will I still get the rewards if this is the case?
Starfleet Veteran
# 37
06-21-2012, 08:55 AM
Okay, 2 questions:-

1. I read in another FAQ that our names had been reserved for us for the account transfer, however, I saw no options for this when linking my account, could this be why it appears everyones names are already taken? If so, is it possable to fix this so we can link our accounts to our reserved names?
  2. After merging my account, I can see all the perks on my account info page, but my subscribed days has reset from 890+ days to 0! Is this a widespread issue, is it only a display issue on the forums? If it genuinely has been reset to 0, how long until it gets fixed?

My views are my own and may not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment
Republic Veteran
# 38
06-21-2012, 09:04 AM
Maybe I am just lucky but, my subscribed days has not been altered, my account shows 0 zen but the C-Store both in game and on website shows the correct C-point balance.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Captain
# 39
06-21-2012, 09:44 AM
I have a couple of questions. I had a code for Cryptic Points listed under my other account but that code seems to have vanished. Where do I find this information for CP Gift Codes? I have a toon on this account as well as several on another (Cryptic only) account. If I merge the two, what happens to the toons on both accounts?
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Ensign
# 40
06-21-2012, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suricatta View Post
I read in another FAQ that our names had been reserved for us for the account transfer, however, I saw no options for this when linking my account, could this be why it appears everyones names are already taken? If so, is it possable to fix this so we can link our accounts to our reserved names?
On this note, what's the point of reserved names if we can't access and use them all on count of... system... restrictions?