Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 201
06-25-2012, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beezle23 View Post
Oh, I was just asking as general information >.>
I know :biggrin: I'm not sure if you can see your current level, but I know if you get a warning/ infraction, you get sent a forum PM by the system with information.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 202
06-25-2012, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
#5, #10, and #19 have been addressed:

I updated signature permissions today :smile:

We're going to stick with allowing you to upload an image for now rather than using a [IMG] tag

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thank you buddy, now I got my sig back to how it was pre-change over lol, had to move the station link to be imbedded into my image due to the 5 line limit but next step is our avatars
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 203
06-25-2012, 12:49 AM
Points 7, 23, 50, and 53 have been addressed in the OP.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 204
06-25-2012, 01:58 AM
#?. If we're not going to be allowed to use custom avatars, stock avatars could use more diversity. Perhaps some ship icons, shuttles, planet shots, etc. Perhaps repurpose some of the game inventory asset icons. There's so much art ingame. Suggestions: Tribbles, Phasers, Pet icons, etc.
Username: PodSix
Fleet: None
Starfleet Veteran
# 205
06-25-2012, 07:33 AM
Apparently no way for users to edit previous 'archived' posts, meaning stickied posts from STO forum that were kept updated with new info, (such as this one is now), can no longer be edited by the OP.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Career Officer
# 206
06-25-2012, 07:43 AM
I am encountering a weird problem that when I want to quite a post and write a reply in Advanced mode, I either get one of these three results
  • There is no quoted text pre-filled, and it won't be added later either.
  • There is quoted text pre-filled, but it's from a post I quoted earlier.
  • There is quoted text pre-filled from the post I wanted to quote.

Obviously, ony the last one is desirable and expected. Just to make sure - I did not quote the wrong post (which is now easy to do with the quote button at the top instead of the bottom of the post), I selected the correct one.

It could be some weird interaction with Quick Reply or Multi Quote. It's not easy to replicate.
Super Moderator
# 207
06-25-2012, 08:03 AM
I just want to know when Search will be fixed.

It's been my habit to search for my most recent posts, in order to pick up where I left off in a thread and see what's been posted since.

Now it's a total pain. I get the dreaded database error message every time.
Career Officer
# 208
06-25-2012, 08:09 AM
I know what I miss most - being able to look back through one's own, previous, posts.

I don't want to have to subscribe to every thread I post in, but by the same token used to enjoy revisiting them.
Captain
# 209
06-25-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Points 7, 23, 50, and 53 have been addressed in the OP.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
1. In order to "quote" a person, one must currently click "Multi-On" before clicking Quote, otherwise the editbox comes up blank.

2. Any status update on bringing back the "Report post/user" function?
Captain
# 210
06-25-2012, 08:29 AM
Duno if its mentioned as cba to read it lol. But searching your own topics or posts doesnt work. I tried looking for some posts or topics of my own and the search failed and the results window doesnt work properly.
Closed Thread