Captain
I posted this originally in the New STO Forums and Website Problems - Please list here thread and was directed to submit the info to Customer Support. I have no idea where to submit something to CS out-of-game, so I'm posting it here:

I seem to be having issues with the subscribed threads. I'll have to do more studying to be sure, but it seems like the UserCP is marking threads or posts read just because I've logged into the forums, not because I've actually read those posts.

Today, for instance, I went straight to the dev tracker (had to log in again, even though I am 100% positive I had clicked the "keep me logged in" button yesterday) and read some dev posts. I did some other stuff on the internet, then went to the main forum page. Clicked on UserCP, and only one thread showed up as unread. I clicked "show all subscribed threads", and several threads were marked as having been read, with posts from earlier today (during the period I was sleeping) even though I have not read the new posts.
Captain
# 482
10-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover2 View Post
And "STAY LOGGED IN."
Rabble!

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!

Community Moderator
# 483
10-15-2012, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by felderburg View Post
I have no idea where to submit something to CS out-of-game, so I'm posting it here:
The "Support" link at the top of every page on this site.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Captain
# 484
11-06-2012, 10:16 AM
Uhm, Branflakes, I guess the web team might be working on the "STO Gateway" currently, but don't forget the forum is still not working properly.

You don't need to look far to see that:

Number 2 in the OP list, the buttons are still artifacty with white contours, as well as the smilies.

Or the dev tracker not showing the 2nd or later pages if using the links on the bottom of the screen.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 485
11-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toiva View Post
Uhm, Branflakes, I guess the web team might be working on the "STO Gateway" currently, but don't forget the forum is still not working properly.

You don't need to look far to see that:

Number 2 in the OP list, the buttons are still artifacty with white contours, as well as the smilies.

Or the dev tracker not showing the 2nd or later pages if using the links on the bottom of the screen.
Completely separate teams The Web Team here at PWE works on the site, and the Core/ Web Team at Cryptic works on the Gateway. We've got some announcements about some upcoming changes that will be happening soon to the forums, so stand by sensors

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 486
11-06-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Completely separate teams The Web Team here at PWE works on the site, and the Core/ Web Team at Cryptic works on the Gateway. We've got some announcements about some upcoming changes that will be happening soon to the forums, so stand by sensors

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ooooo! Sony Soon(tm) or Apple Soon?

Sony Soon(tm) was a general, in the future thing and Apple Soon is tomorrowish! Well, that's how I class it.
Lieutenant
# 487
11-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
We've got some announcements about some upcoming changes that will be happening soon to the forums, so stand by sensors

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
You mean like this?

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...r-10-AM-Monday

Last edited by lillithiae; 11-06-2012 at 11:21 AM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 488
11-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillithiae View Post
Kinda, but more like this one http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...61#post6428061

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 489
11-06-2012, 11:55 AM
That's a good forum post.
Captain
# 490
11-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Kinda, but more like this one http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...61#post6428061

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Hoping for the best.

EDIT: Oh, and thanks for the fast reply.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Closed Thread