06-21-2012, 05:17 AM
is this even "legal" like they did it?
Rihannsu
# 112
06-21-2012, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
is this even "legal" like they did it?
Of course it is. They don't have to give us forums at all, so if they decide to ban all of us and make us create new accounts they can do whatever they want.
Captain
# 113
06-21-2012, 05:22 AM
They really need to give us a one-time in-game global handle change (like CoH/V did) to go with the account merging.
# 114
06-21-2012, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poison View Post
Of course it is. They don't have to give us forums at all, so if they decide to ban all of us and make us create new accounts they can do whatever they want.
Well its not about the forum. They will later force everyone to go to PWE with their game accounts too as far as i could read.
Career Officer
# 115
06-21-2012, 06:27 AM
I will just say that: I'm more one player not happy with these changes. My forum name used to be "Captain Wilhelm". With upper case letters on the begining and space between the words. But the new rules simply didn't allowed me to use it. And my old account name had a dot on the middle, so I had to change it also. But since it is private, I don't mind too much. Any way, I'm not happy with this and just solidify my opinion: PWE is a bad company and I really wish someday a better company buys Cryptic. I don't mind if this would mean one more year of content drought if this means getting ride of lock boxes and silly rules (like only numbers and letters on account name). And no, the "rewards" doesn't pay the trouble. These itens are all easily obtained in game in a short ammount of time.
Career Officer
# 116
06-21-2012, 06:33 AM
I can get WELL over a measly 5000 unrefined dilithium in one day!
Darn at least make it REFINED...
[/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Ensign
# 117
06-21-2012, 06:35 AM
Hell they give Zen away for filling out surveys or looking at a video or getting a Netflix trial... but not for merging your account no no that would be giving something.
The Artist Formerly Known As Alastor Forthright.

"You know, I'm looking at all those freighters around Vulcan and going, "You know I can't wait for the chance to drop 300 dollars on the chance of getting one of those sexy things." - Altexist
Career Officer
# 118 One more reason to regret...
06-21-2012, 06:36 AM
Sure makes me happy to have bought a lifetime subscription when it was first offered.
Captain
# 119
06-21-2012, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
Well its not about the forum. They will later force everyone to go to PWE with their game accounts too as far as i could read.
Yeah, I figured the changeover is inevitable, might as well get a loot box out of the deal.

Even weak loot is better than no loot at all. :biggrin:
# 120
06-21-2012, 06:46 AM
I would actually look forward now to Mr Stahl running us over with his bus of executive producer-Ness or EP-ness for short I suppose...
[/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]