Lieutenant
# 131
06-21-2012, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
10:30-11:00 PM? I might be able to talk to you for just a few minutes then...
LOL Depends on if I speed home or not... ;P I may be able to make it home around 9:45-10pm-ish, but I shall either post or hit you up ingame to let you know.

What Timezone/area are you from?

Live Long and Prosper

=^= ElizabethKirk =^=

To Boldly Go.
Lieutenant
# 132
06-21-2012, 03:55 PM
Hey whats your @handle in game so I can add you?
Empire Veteran
# 133
06-21-2012, 04:04 PM
This has got to be a massive troll... geeze nerds, you think you're going to get laid? Stop bumping this thread and let the real ones shine.
Lieutenant
# 134
06-21-2012, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblygumsworth View Post
This has got to be a massive troll... geeze nerds, you think you're going to get laid? Stop bumping this thread and let the real ones shine.
And yet here you are.
Career Officer
# 135
06-21-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblygumsworth View Post
Uncalled for.
Rude.

Thus far this thread has been a bright spot of people , ya know, being nice to each other.
Maybe *gasp* that happens with no ulterior motive.
And I find it very rich that someone posting in the Star Trek Online forums is calling the rest of us nerds ....

Good conversation, with friendly, happy people and you have to come in and drop a poop popsicle.

Peace be with you man. Sorry you don't know how to just appreciate when the community is honestly friendly and helpful. It must be a sad life, the whole not recognizing the good side of people.

Seriously, though ? Poster in these forums calls me a nerd ? Pot , I'd like you to meet this Kettle.
Empire Veteran
# 136
06-21-2012, 04:18 PM
I come here for the lulz
Career Officer
# 137
06-21-2012, 04:56 PM
I believe the phrase "It takes one to know one" is appropriate here.

I have to admit though, my suspicions really sky rocketed after seeing a number being thrown out in a public forum like this. Not a smart move, or just playing the field?
Career Officer
# 138
06-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayus View Post
...my suspicions really sky rocketed after seeing a number being thrown out in a public forum like this. Not a smart move ...
Gotta say , I am feeling suspicious of that whole bit as well, but truth is, whatever the intention of the Original poster here, this thread is full of friendly, happy, helpful people, and that alone makes it fine by me.
Career Officer
# 139
06-21-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
Gotta say , I am feeling suspicious of that whole bit as well, but truth is, whatever the intention of the Original poster here, this thread is full of friendly, happy, helpful people, and that alone makes it fine by me.
Agreed.
Lieutenant
# 140
06-21-2012, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post

Thank you all, for speaking your mind.

To the one who posted the... insult, I am merely a human being who likes to make friends. I LOVE Star Trek. So, why not post on the forums? That's what they're here for...

And perhaps, if you don't like my thread, you don't have to come to it.

I haven't done anything to you, and I've never asked that you complain about my posting.

And I am not a troll or whatever you've said the term is... frankly, if you want to know who I am, you can contact ME personally about it.

Don't go posting stuff like this on MY thread.

Thank you.

I only ask that you and anybody else refrain from making rude comments on my thread, and I'm asking nicely.

And if I have overstepped my boundaries by posting this, I apologize.

Live Long and Prosper

=^= ElizabethKirk =^=

To Boldly Go.

Last edited by elizabethkirk; 06-21-2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Added on....