Career Officer
# 141
06-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Good, and I'm feeling Hippie John's vibe too, lets all have a big hug (I swear I'm not hiding any hand-buzzers...)
http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/vector7_bucket/Batman-Arkham-City-The-Joker-Trailer-Banner-614x239.jpg
Lieutenant
# 142
06-21-2012, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayus View Post
I believe the phrase "It takes one to know one" is appropriate here.

I have to admit though, my suspicions really sky rocketed after seeing a number being thrown out in a public forum like this. Not a smart move, or just playing the field?

Hey Rayus!

I only gave out the number, because it's really just an iPod app, called textfree.

I've been told that I shouldn't have given it out, but honestly, nobody is gonna find me, track me down and kill me. I've had the number as a way to free text, as I don't get cell service where I live.

I really would just like to make friends who like Star Trek as much as I do, because my other friends don't.

If anybody would like to even follow me on twitter, I'm www.twitter.com/randomacts_kind

Live Long and Prosper

=^= ElizabethKirk =^=

To Boldly Go.
Lieutenant
# 143
06-21-2012, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephkerr View Post
Good, and I'm feeling Hippie John's vibe too, lets all have a big hug (I swear I'm not hiding any hand-buzzers...)

Aww, yay! BIG HUGS!!! ::Hug:: *insert awesome smilie*

Live Long and Prosper

=^= ElizabethKirk =^=

To Boldly Go.
Career Officer
# 144
06-21-2012, 06:23 PM
I just recommend you refrain from posting details of your personal life on this forum for anyone to see Elizabeth. You might have the best intentions here, but while the STO community is generally far more mature and helpful than other MMO communities, it's just not a good idea to post things like that on a public forum.

Friendly advice. Nothing more
Lieutenant
# 145
06-21-2012, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayus View Post
I just recommend you refrain from posting details of your personal life on this forum for anyone to see Elizabeth. You might have the best intentions here, and while the STO community is generally far more mature and helpful than other MMO communities, it's just not a good idea to post things like that on a public forum.

Friendly advice. Nothing more

Of course

I just don't want people to think I'm a troll, fake or whatever it is these days. I haven't been much in gaming besides WoW but, tbh, I didn't even know what a troll was until... well, a couple months ago. Whoops. LOL.

But yeah, I get everyone's point. I wouldn't recommend personal info put on here either, even though I uh, did. lol.

Live Long and Prosper

=^= ElizabethKirk =^=

To Boldly Go.
Career Officer
# 146
06-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Just wanted to say that it was a pleasure to hang out with you last night at Starfleet Academy, Elizabeth. After you logged off, I realized that I should have worn my TOS uniform. Oh well, some other time perhaps.

Anyway, I also picked up something that I really didn't need, but I thought you might find a use for it. If not, you can give it to one of your bridge officers. I sent it to you through the mail system. To pick it up, you need to go to a mail terminal. There is one at earth spacedock by the banks, and there is also one at the academy by the bank and exchange.
# 147
06-26-2012, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinumbar View Post
Just wanted to say that it was a pleasure to hang out with you last night at Starfleet Academy, Elizabeth. After you logged off, I realized that I should have worn my TOS uniform. Oh well, some other time perhaps.

Anyway, I also picked up something that I really didn't need, but I thought you might find a use for it. If not, you can give it to one of your bridge officers. I sent it to you through the mail system. To pick it up, you need to go to a mail terminal. There is one at earth spacedock by the banks, and there is also one at the academy by the bank and exchange.
It was a pleasure as well!! Of course, anytime.

I'll definitely take a look at it tonight, when I get online. I haven't been on anything since I was at the academy with you, as I've had the wedding to put together, reception, take pictures, and then I had to go back to work on Monday, and I've been sick since Sunday. My acid reflux has came back and then it set off my many panic attacks, so life has not been exactly normal.
All I've been wanting to do, is sleep, because when I sleep, I can't have really bad anxiety, nor do I wake up for much.

Thanks for your post!! :biggrin:

Live Long and Prosper

=^= ElizabethKirk =^=

To Boldly Go.
Lieutenant
# 148
06-27-2012, 01:24 PM
Finally getting on! Woo!

Got my massive speakers plugged in, ready for take off!

Only... does anybody know how to turn off the patches temporarily? They're buggers.... lol.

Live Long and Prosper

=^= ElizabethKirk =^=

To Boldly Go.
Banned
# 149
06-27-2012, 01:26 PM
Sad to see you found STO after its prime Liz...STO was a great game before PWE took over. Hope you like Zen.
Commander
# 150
06-27-2012, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabethkirk View Post
Hello

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz, Ellie, or whatever you'd like.

I've been a Trekkie for years. While I was nowhere near being born when TOS aired, (My mother was born in 62, I was born 92) The Original Series and TNG are both absolutely my favorite. Hence why I picked ElizabethKirk.

My favorite characters are Kirk, Spock, Bones, Picard, Crusher (both).

I'm also a huge fan of the reboot. Chris Pine is undoubtably hot. Can't forget Quinto.

I was on Youtube when I came across this, a small video playing in the corner and its like OMGREALLY!? When I saw the little video for it, I got a big high.

So taking a small break from reading 2009/TOS fanfiction on Fanfiction.net, I just had to do it.

Anyways, I don't know anybody here. So, if you'd like to talk, I'm here!

Thanks,
Ellie
your title caught my attention. i have been a ST fan since the original series aired. yes i watched it first run. i use to play video games in a place called an "arcade" back in the early 80's, but after graduating from college i left games behind. since then i have not played any games at all until one day i stumbled across STO. i really enjoy the game way more than i thought i would and consequently play way too much. :smile:

i have enjoyed all of star trek with the exception of DS9 which was basically a soap opera imho and the latest star trek movie. it was just not up to par in my opinion.

my favorite will always be TOS and i really thought Voyager was done very well.

i do my best to ignore all the negativity you see around here. Hope you have fun.

Last edited by rdm1958; 06-27-2012 at 01:49 PM.