06-23-2012, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuuuuuuuu1234567 View Post
ahahahahaha

i pity you suckers buying zen

step 1 ) install steam
step 2) Install sto
step 3) launch sto
step 4) launch c store > buy c points > select steam wallet as method of purchase
step 5) purchase amount of c points you require
step 6) ???????????????/
step 7) PROFIT !!!

PWE ? ZEN ? haha
make the most of that while it lasts see below:

Q: Can I still buy Cryptic Points through Steam?
Cryptic Points will no longer be available through Steam, however, you can purchase ZEN for use in Cryptic Games. ZEN purchased for Champions Online through Steam will go directly into your ZEN balance in-game.

read the full article : https://support.perfectworld.com/app...tail/a_id/4136
Career Officer
# 12
06-23-2012, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuuuuuuuu1234567 View Post
ahahahahaha

i pity you suckers buying zen

step 1 ) install steam
step 2) Install sto
step 3) launch sto
step 4) launch c store > buy c points > select steam wallet as method of purchase
step 5) purchase amount of c points you require
step 6) ???????????????/
step 7) PROFIT !!!

PWE ? ZEN ? haha
Hate to be the one to break it, but the most recent tribble patch notes mention that all instances of C-Points are going to be converted into Zen.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Republic Veteran
# 13
06-23-2012, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
This is a one time thing. Once you've gone through the verification process your purchases from then on should be instant. :smile:
I've been spending money on this game for well over 2 years now, being blocked on a ZEN purchase when the credit card was already processed successfully isn't acceptable. This whole account merger has acted like a total reset of my relationship with STO. Merged accounts should have had all this waiting period business waived.
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
06-23-2012, 05:17 AM
If Crypt/PW stop to work with steam, they can lost a good and strong source of money. And losing the respect of your costumers.

A lot of people hate the PW website because the burocracy to buy C-points.

Taking pre-paid cards like ultimate game card or other website to buy zen and convert to C-points take a lot of time, one to five days if you have problems with you account link because the burocracy of PW or if you live outside of EUA.

Paying by paypal you pay extra taxes. And the PW website give me creeps, because have too much burocracy and problems to have trust.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
Career Officer
# 15
06-23-2012, 05:21 AM
Not actually a one time thing. From the "Where's my Zen?" Page.

Reviewing

Applies to: All payment methods

If the status of your transaction shows as "Reviewing" please remain patient. Your transaction is currently in the review/approval process and will be completed shortly.

See? Could happen at any time with any payment. Perhaps replacing the word "shortly" with "hours" would be more appropriate.

How many hours do they get to play around with the cash before the product is delivered?

You took the cash. Deliver the product. Or is integrity a step in the wrong direction here?
Career Officer
# 16
06-23-2012, 05:24 AM
they are not preventing the use of Steam, you will just be purchasing Zen via Steam rather than the current c-points.

In Game: @Liath | STO Join Date: Jan 2012 | PWE Join Date: Feb 2009
Ensign
# 17
06-23-2012, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
This is a one time thing. Once you've gone through the verification process your purchases from then on should be instant. :smile:
"Should" I like that. Total bs answer. This system couldn't be more fail. We bought from the C-store, and processing was always instant. I had my first and last experience with this garbage last night, it's been over 10 hours now and I've got nothing to show for it except a pending fee of $45.00. This will be my final purchase.

I think I will try the Steam workaround, as Steam's quite reliable.