Name: SixSickSlickSlimSycamoreSaplings
Author: nrobbiec
Faction Fed
ID: ST-HNVYRAHKJ
Level 46+
Survivor of Romulus
# 102
07-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Seems you've got quite the queue now Evil70th. I suppose I'd better add my new one now before it gets even longer

Mission Title: Sink the Bismarck!
Faction: Federation
Level: 31+
Start: Wolf 359

A Starfleet admiral asks you to participate in the testing of an experimental AI system designed to make space travel safer. But when the system takes control of one of Starfleet's most powerful ships, it's up to you to hunt her down and Sink the Bismarck!

And as always thanks for all you do!
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Starfleet Veteran
# 103
07-01-2012, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn View Post
Yes, I put a Reach Marker objective flat on the player's spawn and gave it a wide radius, but I guess it didn't work.
I have found that reach markers on space maps do function if the player is within the radius of the marker when it becomes active. Perhaps try using an object, then the player would also be able to see it on the map.

Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".
Starfleet Veteran
# 104
07-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrobbiec View Post
The sequel to Jus In Bello

Name: SixSickSlickSlimSycamoreSaplings
Author: nrobbiec
Faction Fed
ID: ST-HNVYRAHKJ
Level 46+
Hi nrobbiec,

Thanks for the review request. You are currently 11th in the queue behind starkofthenorth and I hope to pick back up the reviews tomorrow. I will post the review for your mission once I complete it.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".
Starfleet Veteran
# 105
07-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Seems you've got quite the queue now Evil70th. I suppose I'd better add my new one now before it gets even longer

Mission Title: Sink the Bismarck!
Faction: Federation
Level: 31+
Start: Wolf 359

A Starfleet admiral asks you to participate in the testing of an experimental AI system designed to make space travel safer. But when the system takes control of one of Starfleet's most powerful ships, it's up to you to hunt her down and Sink the Bismarck!

And as always thanks for all you do!
Hi drogyn1701,

Thanks for the review request and I am glad to be of service. The queue is of good size and you are currently 12th in the queue behind nrobbiec. I hope to get back to the queue tomorrow. I will post the review once I have completed it.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
Rihannsu
# 106
07-02-2012, 08:18 AM
So what does the updated list look like?
Empire Veteran
# 107
07-02-2012, 12:26 PM
I guess I should ask for a review of my new misson as soon as possible.

Mission Name: The heart of your enemy
Author: diogene0
Minimum Level: +16
Allegiance: KDF
Estimated Mission Length: Up to 60 minutes
Method of Report Delivery: Forum post.

I've polished it a lot more, so you should'nt have to report about so many small typo/caps/mistakes issues, hopefully. If you see a typo or caps issue, though, just tell me "one/several/many typo or caps to check on map N". It will save you time.

I also hope the story and maps are even better now, I've completely changed the way I create missions. You'll tell me.

Thanks for your help!
Starfleet Veteran
# 108
07-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
I guess I should ask for a review of my new misson as soon as possible.

Mission Name: The heart of your enemy
Author: diogene0
Minimum Level: +16
Allegiance: KDF
Estimated Mission Length: Up to 60 minutes
Method of Report Delivery: Forum post.

I've polished it a lot more, so you should'nt have to report about so many small typo/caps/mistakes issues, hopefully. If you see a typo or caps issue, though, just tell me "one/several/many typo or caps to check on map N". It will save you time.

I also hope the story and maps are even better now, I've completely changed the way I create missions. You'll tell me.

Thanks for your help!
Hi diogene0,

Thanks for your review request. You are currently 12th in the queue behind nrobbiec. I did not get a chance to work on the queue tonight, and I am starting a new class tomorrow after work. I am going to try working on the queue starting on Wednesday. I will post your review here as soon as I complete it.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
Starfleet Veteran
# 109 The current queue
07-02-2012, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
So what does the updated list look like?
Hi markhawkman,

Between work and school I have been very busy lately and things are only going to get worse over the next few weeks. I am working at Comic-Con in San Diego starting this coming Sunday. After that my schedule will clear up for a while and I should be able to relax and review folk's missions a little more steadily than at present. I hope to be able to do a couple of the mission on Wednesday through Friday if I can before I start up at Con.

Sorry it is taking so long everyone. Here is the queue as it stands right now:

Mission 1: The Jeroan Farmer Escapade Author: Grylak

Mission 2: Kai Hard Author: Bazag

Mission 3: The Wave Empire Ep.1 Author: Skyline45

Mission 4: TAS Redux Author: Marhawkman

Mission 5: Thy Own Enemy Author: nrobbiec

Mission 6: The Omega Theorm Author: q403 (Author formerly known as Q400)

Mission 7: Shadows of the Past Author: backyardserenade

Mission 8: Star Trek: Allegiance Author: chicochavez

Mission 9: A Holo Peace Author: starkofthenorth

Mission 10: SixSickSlickSlimSycamoreSaplings Author: nrobbiec

Mission 11: Sink the Bismarck! Author: drogyn1701

Mission 12: The heart of your enemy Author: diogene0

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
Rihannsu
# 110
07-03-2012, 05:16 AM
Hi Evil, I linked Jus In Bello earlier on, but I'd edited a post so you probably missed it, could you tack it on to your review of Six Sick Slick Slim Sycamore Saplings? Jus In Bello is pretty short and serves as the arc's prologue so the next mission will make more sense.