Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 28
# 951
04-10-2014, 02:25 PM
Hi there! I'd love it if you could give my mission a go as I'm after any and all advice regarding how I can improve it should there be any areas that need work

Mission: The Wings of Omicros
Mission ID: ST-HNST6WXJK
Author: @darkfirewithin
Current Version: v1.1

Faction: Federation
Level restriction: 16+
Starting Point: The wall panel in front of the ESD Transporter Room.

Duration: Approx. 30 minutes
Combat: Ground and Space

Summary: With the Solanae Dyson Sphere and Iconian gateway in Tau Dewa now active, several Delta Quadrant species have started to engage with the Federation, the KDF and the Romulan Republic. One particular race, the Omicronians, wish to become members of the Federation. It is your duty to oversee the negotiations and ensure they run smoothly, as there are hostile forces moving against the integration of the Omicronians joining the Federation.

Link: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1063831

Currently it's still in the review phase
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3
# 952
04-11-2014, 10:45 PM
Mission Name: The Lost Samurai
Author: Theatrrap
Minimum Level: 16+ or above
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HRYZXCBQ4
Estimated Mission Length: About 30 minutes.

Start Point: Console in Holodeck 2 at the Starfleet Academy

Description: The Klingons have a lost tale of an alien warrior who battled stronger and harder then any warrior in the Empire. Lost artifacts point to a way to return this warrior to our realm.

Follow the trail of the artifacts and investigate these truths.

[NOTE: This is my first project, any tips would be appreciated.]

Last edited by theatrrap2; 04-11-2014 at 10:48 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 752
# 953
04-14-2014, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfarertheta View Post
When you have the time, could you please do a detailed review of these missions?:

___________________________________
The Unsung Mission
- Artifacts -

Author: starfarertheta
ID: ST-HNHDXH7MU
Faction: Federation
Level: 41+
Length: 30 - 60 minutes.
Features:
- Story, - Branching Dialogue, - Space Combat, - Bonus Objectives.

Description:
Once again the Federation finds itself under the looming spectre of yet another Borg invasion. Since problems almost never come alone, a situation has arisen that requires your special attention:

An unusual artifact was discovered in a planetoid system near the Breshar System by the U.S.S. Audentia, commanded by Admiral Atalanta. It has been some time since Starfleet's last communication with the Audentia and there are reports of increasing pirate activity near that system. You are therefore requested by Admiral Gautier to investigate.

___________________________________
The Unsung Mission
- Escalation -

Author: starfarertheta
ID: ST-HQTGG3SXM
Faction: Federation
Level: 41+
Length: 40 - 75 minutes (longer when exploring).
Features:
- Story, - Branching Dialogue, - Space and Ground Combat, - Bonus Objectives, - Exploration.

Description:
A dangerous particle, a Section 31 agent in possession of one, and a conduit that is the catalyst to it all. All of which is happening under the shadow of an impending Borg invasion.

The investigation of three ship wreckages is your only bid to find anything that can help you hunt down the Section 31 agent before he unleashes whatever he is planning.

Be forewarned, there are others taking part in the hunt...


___________________________________
The Unsung Mission
- Maelstrom -

Author: starfarertheta
ID: ST-HST5R3A34
Faction: Federation
Level: 41+
Length: 30-60 minutes long
Features:
- Story, - Branching Dialogue, - Large Scale Space and Ground Battles, - Bonus Objectives.

Description:
In the midst of a Borg invasion, chaos erupts in the Badlands as a task force from multiple factions clash for control over the conduit.

In the midst of this chaos, you must infiltrate the rogue Section 31 agent's base of operations in order to stop him, or anyone else from unleashing a plan of insanity, and you do not have much time.

Before that, however, you must deal with an impromptu situation courtesy of a sabotuer...
Hi starfarertheta,

Welcome to the queue. Your mission series are currently 14, 15 and 16 in the queue behind Sithscourge. I will get to your series as soon as I am able.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 752
# 954
04-14-2014, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildkazoo View Post
Thanks for the review. You have some great suggestions. I thought the Admiral Marconi meeting was great at first to build the whole secrecy thing, but it does involve the player in a lot of useless travel. I'll look at changing that. And thanks for mentioning respawn points. I totally forgot about those and will be adding some, especially to the last map.
Hi wildkazoo,

Well as always I am glad I could help, even if sometimes it takes a while. I understand what you were thinking in the original plan for meeting with Admiral Marconi it can be intriguing but then you find you have to go even farther to get into the actual mission. It can be frustrating. If you wanted to keep the meeting with Admiral Marconi as part of the mission you could change the entry point for the mission to a nearby location on DS9. Forgetting to place respawn points is a fairly common mistake but it can be a frustrating one if you are battling heavy enemy mobs.

Thanks again for authoring,
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 752
# 955
04-14-2014, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by intrinsical View Post
I am humbly submitting part 2 of my Eclipse series for your kind review

Eclipse #2: The Borg of 4028

Author: intrinsical
ID: ST-HKV6A7QVE
Faction: Federation
Level Requirement: 41+
Length: 50+ minutes.
Type: Story, Puzzle, Ground Combat, Space Combat
Historian's Note: This story occurred just prior to the Special Task Force missions, "Into The Hive" and "The Hive Onslaught"
Remodulators: Required
EV Suits: Nice to have
Synopsis:
Priority one message from Starfleet Command. We are to rendezvous with a Task Force Omega Agent at the specified coordinates in the Lackey System in Sirius Sector Block.


Just for reference, part 1 is "Eclipse #1: Komahashi Maru", which you've reviewed some time ago.
Hi intrinsical,

Welcome to the queue. I humbly accept the submission of your mission, which is currently 17th in the queue behind starfarertheta. I will get to your mission just as soon as I can.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 752
# 956
04-14-2014, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnosnake View Post
Greetings!

Love your reviews, Evil70th, so thought maybe I'd toss my two into the ring if you had time!

The two are Part One and Part Two of my series, A Quiet Rebellion. Hope you like them!

---

Mission Name: A Message From Nowhere
Author: SerpentineOne
Minimum Level: Any
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HF862NNJ5
Estimated Mission Length: About 30 to 35 minutes.

---

Mission Name: The Wraith
Author: SerpentineOne
Minimum Level: Any
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HPG7B5XK9
Estimated Mission Length: About 1 hour, 10 minutes.
Hi SerpentineOne,

Welcome to the queue. I am glad you have enjoyed my reviews. It is my pleasure to offer this service to my fellow authors. I accept your mission series, which is currently 18th and 19th in the queue behind intrinsical. I will get to your missions just as soon as I can.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 752
# 957
04-14-2014, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfirewithin View Post
Hi there! I'd love it if you could give my mission a go as I'm after any and all advice regarding how I can improve it should there be any areas that need work

Mission: The Wings of Omicros
Mission ID: ST-HNST6WXJK
Author: @darkfirewithin
Current Version: v1.1

Faction: Federation
Level restriction: 16+
Starting Point: The wall panel in front of the ESD Transporter Room.

Duration: Approx. 30 minutes
Combat: Ground and Space

Summary: With the Solanae Dyson Sphere and Iconian gateway in Tau Dewa now active, several Delta Quadrant species have started to engage with the Federation, the KDF and the Romulan Republic. One particular race, the Omicronians, wish to become members of the Federation. It is your duty to oversee the negotiations and ensure they run smoothly, as there are hostile forces moving against the integration of the Omicronians joining the Federation.

Link: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1063831

Currently it's still in the review phase
Hi darkfirewithin,

Welcome to the queue. I am more than happy to review your mission, which is currently 20th in the queue behind SerpentineOne. I will review your mission just as soon as I can.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 752
# 958
04-14-2014, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theatrrap2 View Post
Mission Name: The Lost Samurai
Author: Theatrrap
Minimum Level: 16+ or above
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HRYZXCBQ4
Estimated Mission Length: About 30 minutes.

Start Point: Console in Holodeck 2 at the Starfleet Academy

Description: The Klingons have a lost tale of an alien warrior who battled stronger and harder then any warrior in the Empire. Lost artifacts point to a way to return this warrior to our realm.

Follow the trail of the artifacts and investigate these truths.

[NOTE: This is my first project, any tips would be appreciated.]
Hi Theatrrap,

Welcome to the queue and to the Foundry. Your mission is currently 21st in the queue behind darkfirewithin. I will review your mission as soon as possible.

In the meantime I have made many recommendations throughout my reviews in this forum. If you have questions please feel free to ask. If you have not been on StarBase UGC. I highly recommend the tutorials there.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,977
# 959
04-14-2014, 06:04 PM
Hi Evil, I was wondering if you stillhad the notes from Scars of the pride, part 1 so I could see what typos needed to be fixed.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Lieutenant
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 73
# 960
04-14-2014, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil70th View Post
Hi SerpentineOne,

Welcome to the queue. I am glad you have enjoyed my reviews. It is my pleasure to offer this service to my fellow authors. I accept your mission series, which is currently 18th and 19th in the queue behind intrinsical. I will get to your missions just as soon as I can.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
Thank you very much! It is most appreciated and I hope you enjoy the missions!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:33 PM.