Career Officer
# 11
06-20-2012, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zahinder View Post
Before I had given up on KDF I would have been peeved.

Now, eh. Cool.
Why? It seems to be for both factions. Freighters on both factions use similar models anyway.
I will get it on the secondary market for my main, if the exchange price is somewhat sane...
Career Officer
# 12
06-20-2012, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlapo View Post
Why? It seems to be for both factions. Freighters on both factions use similar models anyway.
I will get it on the secondary market for my main, if the exchange price is somewhat sane...
I think he's upset that its been a while since KDF have seen faction only ships.... not counting the ones under T5...

While the freighter provides something for the niche group of doff only players... I don't expect the price to be out of this world
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Career Officer
# 13
06-20-2012, 09:38 PM
Silly little freighter....but atleast the Ferengi don't have a monopoly now. Sorry Grand Nagus...:frown:

Why don't they give us more useful info, like when is S6 hitting the Tribble??? June is almost over....so, come on D be different, this time, and keep to your word!
Career Officer
# 14
06-21-2012, 08:34 PM
It would be cool if they had a pvp mission where you can board freighters and either help the owner defend them from looting (fed side) or raid them and try to take the cargo (klink side) :biggrin:
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
06-22-2012, 02:48 PM
Posting this as my captain stands on the bridge of the freighter USS Phil Harris.

1) No customization at all. Can't colorize, no material variations, no window variations.

2) No interior customization, either. Although, it does look nice in here.

Fit out:

Two fore weapons, one aft, 5 devices, 3 engineering consoles, LT Universal and Ensign Universal consoles.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otakuboyt View Post
That is not the freighter I was looking for......

THIS IS! :wink:
Do want CR90!

Oh wait wrong universe <_<
Ensign
# 17 What to do?
06-22-2012, 06:17 PM
just got the new freighter and not sure what to do with it. One of my guys has the D'kora, another the Galor and the third guy is a Captain Science guy. Anyone have any suggestions?
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-22-2012, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrbob View Post
just got the new freighter and not sure what to do with it. One of my guys has the D'kora, another the Galor and the third guy is a Captain Science guy. Anyone have any suggestions?
I'd love to take it off your hands if you don't want it.
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-23-2012, 03:44 AM
Most of us who're enticed by the less combaty aspects of the game were expecting this functionality to be added to our own ships, not a lockbox-lottery tramp freighter

I mean seriously, the Galaxy(and by implication, the Nebula and Odyssey) had industrial replicators aboard that could churn out an entire prefab colony, yet in STO it can't even manage to have a comprehensive food replicator menu
--------------
We are PWE. Your forums and game accounts will be added to our own. Your community will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Captain
# 20
06-23-2012, 04:20 AM
Can I install a system 5 disruptor in the cargo bay?

I don't mind to see Q-ship PvP and STF either. Just for laughs lol.
STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel