Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) Social event for this coming Friday.

The first timeslot will be at 8pm BST/ noon PDT/ 3pm EDT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PDT/ 8pm EDT/ 1am BST. (Click here to view in your timezone)

Make your way to Drozana Station in your best party outfit and get ready to dance and Dabo the night away!Please join Zone chat or the REDALERT channel to see any communication from myself. Once the event starts, we will be using Drozana's Zone chat channel.

If you can't make it Friday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, PvP, Fleet Actions etc.).

I hope to see many of you on Friday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-18-2012, 12:23 PM
Perhaps you can get SSR to provide the music?
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-18-2012, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwellh
Perhaps you can get SSR to provide the music?
I believe SSR and TrekRadio usually have someone at the event and do cover it on the livestream each week

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-18-2012, 12:28 PM
Your event is smack dead in the middle of the European Football Championship quarter finals, same with the last event on the test server for the NWS. It's 15 minutes after kickoff.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-18-2012, 12:29 PM
Wish I could attend, but Belan, the Ferengi at the entrance of the bar put a restraining order on me for threatening to snap his spine when he wouldn't tell me where someone was.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-18-2012, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_Strife
Wish I could attend, but Belan, the Ferengi at the entrance of the bar put a restraining order on me for threatening to snap his spine when he wouldn't tell me where someone was.
I have it on authority, that Belan will be "sick" that day, do to complications from taking a disruptor to the knee.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-18-2012, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
I have it on authority, that Belan will be "sick" that day, do to complications from taking a disruptor to the knee.
I am sorry, but even variations of the "arrow to the knee" meme are no longer funny.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-18-2012, 12:38 PM
Drozana ?
What a dump !
I'm gonna kill someone if I gotta fix those replicators ONE MORE TIME !!!
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-18-2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1
Drozana ?
What a dump !
I'm gonna kill someone if I gotta fix those replicators ONE MORE TIME !!!
What do you expect from a ferengi? spending money on fixing the replicators is bad, getting starfleet chumps to fix them for free is good.
Lt. Commander
# 10 a curiousity
06-18-2012, 12:43 PM
Why hold the event at drozana station instead of a admin/GM starbase instance? Seems a perfect opportunity to promo/hype season 6... then again, there might already be enough buzz going on from the romulan ale, and the flickery lights there...
Closed Thread