Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 20
# 1 Dreadnaught Retrofit
06-21-2012, 03:45 AM
hello, lol its me again. haha, the science dreadnaught, anyway, ive been hearing alot of rumors of the upcomming season 6, is it true the dreadnaught will have 5 fore weapons AND saucer seperation? it would be awesome it it got more power to shields or atleast weapons, the dreadnaught is meant to be a tank, you should increase the weapon power...BESIDES THE POINT
haha, it would be funny if my ship can have 2 parts and cloak at the same time :smile:
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 115
# 2
06-21-2012, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiatedcube View Post
hello, lol its me again. haha, the science dreadnaught, anyway, ive been hearing alot of rumors of the upcomming season 6, is it true the dreadnaught will have 5 fore weapons AND saucer seperation? it would be awesome it it got more power to shields or atleast weapons, the dreadnaught is meant to be a tank, you should increase the weapon power...BESIDES THE POINT
haha, it would be funny if my ship can have 2 parts and cloak at the same time :smile:
I personal have not heard of a 5th weapon slot. I already has a 5th slot in the Phaser Lance.

I am fairly sure that the Consoles will not work in tandem, while such would be nice, I do not see a good reason that both the Cloak AND the saucer separation module should work together.

So far rumors are just that for now, just pure rumor.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 750
# 3
06-21-2012, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiatedcube View Post
ive been making up alot of rumors of the upcomming season 6, is it true the dreadnaught will have 5 fore weapons AND saucer seperation?
I'd say this is more accurate.
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 20
# 4
06-21-2012, 04:23 AM
haaa scince the odyssey (any) are very overpowered, i think the dreadnaught should give the odyssey a taste of its own medicne, because right now the dreadnaught doesnt do much, so an upgrade and saucer seperation + cloak would be the best
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 750
# 5
06-21-2012, 04:38 AM
Ahh, so you admit that you just made up a rumor. While I agree that the Dreadnought should get saucer separation, it'd be nice if there was some real plans to give it a buff like that.


Also, it means the Galaxy Retrofit needs a serious buff too. I think the best way to improve it is to give it a 3rd tac console (make it 10 in total like the Odyssey), and a universal ensign.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 115
# 6
06-21-2012, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulleatherjacket View Post
Ahh, so you admit that you just made up a rumor. While I agree that the Dreadnought should get saucer separation, it'd be nice if there was some real plans to give it a buff like that.


Also, it means the Galaxy Retrofit needs a serious buff too. I think the best way to improve it is to give it a 3rd tac console (make it 10 in total like the Odyssey), and a universal ensign.

Actually AL himself showed off a Gx with Saucer seperation on tribble. It is there ready to go, they just want to release it in a "galaxy pack" and did not have the other pieces ready due to some tech constraints.

Al still has the ship, last I heard and it is a Gx that does saucer separation. It was a wonderful sight to see it occur...
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 20
# 7
06-21-2012, 05:08 AM
the name dreadnaught, is actually meant to mean heavy firepower, or 'tank' (not really but eitherway..) it would be nice if the dreadnaught could challenge the odyssey :biggrin:
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 20
# 8
06-21-2012, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulleatherjacket View Post
Ahh, so you admit that you just made up a rumor. While I agree that the Dreadnought should get saucer separation, it'd be nice if there was some real plans to give it a buff like that.


Also, it means the Galaxy Retrofit needs a serious buff too. I think the best way to improve it is to give it a 3rd tac console (make it 10 in total like the Odyssey), and a universal ensign.
i didnt make any rumors lol
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 275
# 9
06-21-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiatedcube View Post
i didnt make any rumors lol
...I've 1-shot Odysseys.

Just as I've 1-shot every other ship in the game.

With video evidence of it, no less.

I don't like the new forum... but I have to admit, their inaccuracies has made a window for me...

...The Hakaishin has returned.
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 20
# 10
06-22-2012, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakaishinlegion View Post
...I've 1-shot Odysseys.

Just as I've 1-shot every other ship in the game.

With video evidence of it, no less.

I don't like the new forum... but I have to admit, their inaccuracies has made a window for me...

...The Hakaishin has returned.
eh? hahaaha, how is that possible, my spinal laser lance only does 10,212 at the maximum, (or is it my equipment?)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:12 AM.