Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Commander
We're a small casual fleet looking to expand its roster of all player types 18 and older. For our special recruitment promotion, we're offering Fleet Store and Provisions access for only 50k Fleet Credits. That's the lowest I've ever heard of and we're hoping it will help motivate people to join and even better stick around for a while.

So to be clear, your only need to earn 50,000 fleet credits to get access to all fleet stores including the shipyard. We've got a TIER 3 Dil Mine, Spire and Embassy and keep projects going at all times for people to earn their marks and get the gear they want.
We promote teamwork and always try to help each other whenever possible. No drama, no politics just some pew-pew fun. We use a free voice comms program called Dolby Axon for voice chat.

All are welcome! We hope to hear from you. Please PM or email @gooddaytodie or @lowther for an invite.
Ensign
# 2
05-19-2014, 02:39 PM
What time's are the fleet active. I am looking for a fleet but normally play around noon GMT would that fit?
Commander
# 3
05-19-2014, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by john9991 View Post
What time's are the fleet active. I am looking for a fleet but normally play around noon GMT would that fit?
We have players across all three time zones. There should be at least a couple fleet mates on when you would be. I play mostly evenings pacific time and another fleet leader plays evenings central time.
We allow our members to recruit freely too so you're welcome to bring friends along or recruit players in your time slot. We'd love to see a full, active roster across all U.S. time zones. That's our goal.
Career Officer
# 4
05-19-2014, 08:47 PM
there is usually somebody on all the time
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Commander
# 5
05-20-2014, 02:15 PM
We had some great response last night. About six new members joined. Lets keep it going!
Career Officer
# 6
05-20-2014, 05:40 PM
Got 2 more fed members and 1 klink.
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Career Officer
# 7
05-20-2014, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripreed View Post
Got 2 more fed members and 1 klink.
I am one of the fleet leaders that is from EST and play mostly during the day so if needed pm me in game @spaceklaus
lifer since beta 2009
Commander
# 8
05-23-2014, 11:34 AM
Do you have voice comms? Teamspeak, etc?
Career Officer
# 9
05-23-2014, 08:05 PM
We use dolby axon, it is free and has outstanding sound quality. We just hit 99 toons in our fleet.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Ensign
# 10
05-26-2014, 11:04 AM
nice to see a t5 fleet with a low store requirement