Ensign
# 1 Nos Astra Recruiting
08-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Nos Astra an english speaking fleet...Our aim is to help you grow and excel together as a team to help you and us improve oursevles achieve the impossible, join us and make a difference make your mark on history!!!

Now recruiting Mature players 18+ you must be active to join or try to be as active as much as you can be (we understand that you have priorities in real life we respect that).

TS3 is available to members once they join but don't have to use it if you don't want to (we only have 10 slots atm planning to upgrade in future).We are helpful and friendly and make our time for you.
Our fleet Does PVE/PVP,STF's,Casual,Fleet Action and events too.

Pm or msg me in-game also you can send me a message on the forums if you are interested
in joining.... Message either

JenZi or Nijara for invite
@spiritassassin

P.s if i don't reply right away just leave a message in game or on forums i will try to get back to you as soon as possible ok thanks

Last edited by spiritassassin; 08-13-2014 at 04:42 PM.
Captain
# 2
08-07-2014, 03:51 PM
Nos astra...night stars?

Bit of a swing and a miss for me. Latin take does have a nice ring to it though
Chive on and prosper

Anarchy Nexus recruitment thread

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Ensign
# 3 Well...
08-07-2014, 03:56 PM
Nos Astra is from mass effect 2 it's Illium's famous space port and i decided to name it that cause i felt that the name was fitting as a fleet name and it has a nice ring to it, haven't really seen anyone name that their fleet that so i'm happy about the fleet name.