Career Officer
# 131 Bike trip
08-19-2012, 09:40 AM
"How long has rc been in the holo suite?" Fannie was perturbed at being ignored and not invited on his virtual vacation.

Spike shook her head, "almot seven days now. He has been simulating a motorcycle ride in the early 21st century. Even had a breakdown and waited 3 days for a part!"

"That's crazy, why didn't he replicate it or have it teleported?"

"Not true to the timeline. You should have seen the rain forest fog simulation after the 103 degree heat he encountered inland! He's maniacal about the authenticity. Even with screaming loud children on holiday at the campground. He used ear plugs instead of modifying the program."

"You don't suppose he is training for another.. uh temporal 'accident' do you?"

"He is due to give some advanced laectures on board our old Nebula refit, the WHO R U. Noone has been allowed into the sci station since the Academy quaranteened it. Hmmm this could be a problem in the making..."

Join the U, we have no time constraints!. In fact the only restraints we have are recreational in nature.!:
LOVE MANKIND Hahahahahahaha
Really Joined in MAY 2010
Starfleet Veteran
# 132
08-20-2012, 06:07 AM
RC, blurring the line between fact and fiction again I see.
Lt. Commander
# 133
08-20-2012, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raincrow1st View Post
"How long has rc been in the holo suite?" Fannie was perturbed at being ignored and not invited on his virtual vacation.

Spike shook her head, "almot seven days now. He has been simulating a motorcycle ride in the early 21st century. Even had a breakdown and waited 3 days for a part!"

"That's crazy, why didn't he replicate it or have it teleported?"

"Not true to the timeline. You should have seen the rain forest fog simulation after the 103 degree heat he encountered inland! He's maniacal about the authenticity. Even with screaming loud children on holiday at the campground. He used ear plugs instead of modifying the program."

"You don't suppose he is training for another.. uh temporal 'accident' do you?"

"He is due to give some advanced laectures on board our old Nebula refit, the WHO R U. Noone has been allowed into the sci station since the Academy quaranteened it. Hmmm this could be a problem in the making..."

Join the U, we have no time constraints!. In fact the only restraints we have are recreational in nature.!:
Put. The. Crack. Pipe. Down. Seriously bro, puff puff pass, puff puff pass.

Starfleet Veteran
# 134
08-21-2012, 07:23 AM
Since when do you puff puff pass a crack pipe? You need to catch up on some New Jack City.

Join the U, drama free and and filled with more off the wall characters than a Family Guy flashback.
Starfleet Veteran
# 135
08-22-2012, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daschmee View Post
So I might be interested but I need to know if instead of a six-pack, can I bring a case? Captains get thirsty, ya know?

How did you end up like the D'Kora? Do you think it compares with the new Assault Cruiser?
Starfleet Veteran
# 136
08-23-2012, 06:27 AM
No, those are Action Figures, not Dolls!
Commander
# 137
08-23-2012, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthlonestarr View Post
Join the U, drama free and and filled with more off the wall characters than a Family Guy flashback.
This, I think is going to be part of my signature from now on...

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
Career Officer
# 138 HEY Wait a minute!
08-23-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daiouvegeta2 View Post
This, I think is going to be part of my signature from now on...
I resemble that remark!
LOVE MANKIND Hahahahahahaha
Really Joined in MAY 2010
Ensign
# 139
08-24-2012, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthlonestarr View Post
How did you end up like the D'Kora? Do you think it compares with the new Assault Cruiser?
I missed the reference. What about the D'Kora? Do they have alcohol? I don't think the assault cruiser does.
Starfleet Veteran
# 140
08-27-2012, 05:45 AM
The D'Kora is a spacious as the back of a VW Bug. BUT, you have a dabo table with a holo Leta to spend money on.