Empire Veteran
# 221
10-30-2012, 12:18 PM
Sexytime hot chicks are covered under Paragraph 2, Subsection 1A of the BYOHC Clause, effectively ruling that sexytime hot chicks fall under a ruling of "finders, keepers." By extension, those found during the course of membership would immediately fall under the main provisions of BYOHC.

Note that BYOHC Clause only governs the rights and responsibilities of and related to those hot chicks on the periphery of Unrepentant actions and interests (e.g., significant others, temporary partnerships/alliances, and so forth). This Clause only establishes code of conduct as related to Unrepentant membership as a whole and guest hot chicks in question; interactions between specific members and their hot chick guests are deemed a private matter. Of course hot chick guests are free to establish interactions with other members as part of social networking, but these relationships are still deemed private matters - the intent of the BYOHC Clause is simply meant to specify that hot chicks are in no way to be considered "group property" or, for that matter, property of any sort.

Relatedly, if conflict occurs as part of hot chick social networking involving Unrepentant membership, interested parties can and will be directed to the Main Charter for conflict resolution guidelines. If at all possible, we try to avoid leadership-driven anti-drama interdictions.

As an additional note, Paragraph 3, Section 7 details independent Unrepentant-aligned hot chicks, effectively stating that in the event of a hot chick joining the ranks of Unrepentant, the hot chick in question in essence brings herself, affording both the protected status of hot chick as well as full rights and responsibilities of Unrepentant member.
Career Officer
# 222
10-30-2012, 12:24 PM
Wow, you sir have a lot of time on your hands. I respect that.

On a side note, interesting clause, I would like to take a closer look at this document before I commit myself to anything too.... permanent; Lord knows if I mess up on an STF at some point... (game is buggy what can I say) there could be some clause somewhere that gives you the right to gain possession of one or more of my kidneys... and I need those things.... they help regulate the blood in my beer stream alongside my stricken liver.
Commander
# 223
10-30-2012, 12:27 PM
Oh good lord no, we'd never take a kidney. If we took one of those, how would you actually be able to consume the massive amounts of beer that is required to be a Uey in the first place? No no, we'll just take one of them there spleens. It's not important to the requirements of drinking previously said beer and still satisfies our wanton need to ripping peoples' insides out when they mess things up.

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
Empire Veteran
# 224
10-30-2012, 12:43 PM
Daiou is correct, we have a strict no-harvest ruling on kidneys and livers. Coincidentally, this has been in effect since the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa.
Commander
# 225
10-30-2012, 12:46 PM
I'm Reikou btw Obi.

Heh yea, that was a rather messy affair with Hoffa's kidn.....err wait, forget I said anything.

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
Empire Veteran
# 226
10-30-2012, 01:52 PM
To any potential applicants, please note that no conclusive evidence demonstrating a relationship of any kind between Unrepentant and Jimmy Hoffa has ever been provided as a result of any sort of investigation.

Thank you.
Career Officer
# 227
10-30-2012, 02:02 PM
Ok, well, that's definitely a relief. Would hate to be guilty by associa.... hey wait a minute....!
Starfleet Veteran
# 228
10-31-2012, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by destroshade View Post
Wow, you sir have a lot of time on your hands. I respect that.

On a side note, interesting clause, I would like to take a closer look at this document before I commit myself to anything too.... permanent; Lord knows if I mess up on an STF at some point... (game is buggy what can I say) there could be some clause somewhere that gives you the right to gain possession of one or more of my kidneys... and I need those things.... they help regulate the blood in my beer stream alongside my stricken liver.
Messing up an STF is a right of passage. We all did it/do it now and then. No worries.

Kidneys? Never, too messy. Pinkies on the other hand..........
Career Officer
# 229
11-01-2012, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthlonestarr View Post
Messing up an STF is a right of passage. We all did it/do it now and then. No worries.

Kidneys? Never, too messy. Pinkies on the other hand..........
Messing up in an STF is almost a requirement of entry. As is playing drunk. In shooter mode, this makes the game so much more... challenging.

I may be able to help you with that liver...
Empire Veteran
# 230
11-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Well, now we know why you're so bad at STFs...