Empire Veteran
# 41
06-29-2012, 08:26 PM
UPDATE:

I picked this avatar because I can't find my old Spock one and I thought this was funny.
Career Officer
OK, so for you new recruits who wonder if we find you worthy, need to find your way to the Unrepentant gaming site, check it out and if you dare, APPLY!

There will be a ritual hazing, involving dirty gear oil, shaved tribbles.. ah, oops, sorry wrong cue card...

There will be tea and crumpets served, just follow Wisty's orders and it will all be fine.

The recontruction of the stories known as
Tales from the Turgid Tadpole
are being posted in the Troll tavern for your amusement. Since they are no longer on this site and may be in violation of prissy policies anyway.
Empire Veteran
# 43
07-01-2012, 11:04 AM
I'll show you a violation...
Starfleet Veteran
# 44
07-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Things are a bit better now.
Empire Veteran
# 45
07-02-2012, 06:02 AM
Now that you've been violated?
Starfleet Veteran
# 46
07-02-2012, 10:53 AM
What I do during Sexy Time is only for my crew, our tribbles, and the new cadets to know about.
Lieutenant
# 47
07-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Did someone say pie? where do I sign up?
Trimen Ranger
Admiral Federation Tactical Corps
>Star Fleet Elite Force< Click if you are ready to boldy go where no one has gone before.
Seek not the final frontier if you fear the unknown. -Admiral Trimen Ranger
Starfleet Veteran
# 48
07-03-2012, 07:26 AM
Pie, why yes. Apple, Tribble, or Klingon Rokeg Blood Pie?
Career Officer
# 49 Happy Independence Day
07-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Hope all of my fellow countrymen and women awake tommow with their health intact after blowing up chinese made products. Sunburns, hangovers and "Oh gawd I have to work?" will also be likely.

I am spending this 4th tending to my own Founding Father n the Hospital, but that is what makes our fleet extraordinary. Real life happens, and I have freinds around the world that know I'll be back to blow off some steam and likely my own ship, when I have time to seek this release.

Unrepentant, one part responsibility and one part irresponsibility. The trick is keeping that in balance and knowing when each is appropriate.

Enjoy your freedom folks!
LOVE MANKIND Hahahahahahaha
Really Joined in MAY 2010
Career Officer
# 50 Poke
07-05-2012, 02:48 PM
I picked my avatar because I can not pick a meem that cries TEWK. One of these days I will get around to it.

Gravver you owe me for beer and dry cleaning. I had to pay the cleaning service extra just to enter my ready room with full hazmat suits. Thanks.

Now where is the next new recruit, I claim dibs

Along the lines of being big an awesome....the fleet that is. Do any of the other large fleets management ever talk to ours? Or are we like the ugly step child of the game? Is there like a list of the top ten largest fleets in the game? You think we on it? I knew I was kinda of a big deal around here, didn't know the entire fleet was too :-D