08-08-2013, 10:58 AM
Ok, thanks.
Starfleet Veteran
# 532
08-09-2013, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daeyna View Post
Ok, thanks.

We would love to have you. Stop by the U website for a chat. Get to know us, we get to know you...its alot easier than spamming fleet info on ESD.

Unrepentant; the pants optional fleet.
Support Flagship PVP and Target Marking
Career Officer
# 533
08-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthlonestarr View Post
We would love to have you. Stop by the U website for a chat. Get to know us, we get to know you...its alot easier than spamming fleet info on ESD.
I always think that the people who spam there recruiting on ESD would just take on anyone and not consider that you wont get to know someone before you play with someone. I think that getting to know someone before you play and spend time with people gives so much more dimension to the whole.
Career Officer
# 534 Just saying
08-12-2013, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grraver View Post
I always think that the people who spam there recruiting on ESD would just take on anyone and not consider that you wont get to know someone before you play with someone. I think that getting to know someone before you play and spend time with people gives so much more dimension to the whole.
I am here to dispel rumors that Graver was calling those trolling ESD recruiters whiny and slightly pathetic. If they can not put up a decent post here where recruits grovel, er... i mean apply to awesome cool hell raisers, uh, spirited and diverse players I laugh at their sniveling hat in hand methods on ESD, ..uh... committed methods resembling stalking, instead of actually doing fleet building effforts like doing missions and building resources, but that's just me. Perhaps they have something to offer other than an application process because we can be dicerning enough to choose which crazy we hang with.

Please carry on, missing morale occifer out!
LOVE MANKIND Hahahahahahaha
Really Joined in MAY 2010
Career Officer
# 535
08-14-2013, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raincrow1st View Post
I am here to dispel rumors that Graver was calling those trolling ESD recruiters whiny and slightly pathetic. If they can not put up a decent post here where recruits grovel, er... i mean apply to awesome cool hell raisers, uh, spirited and diverse players I laugh at their sniveling hat in hand methods on ESD, ..uh... committed methods resembling stalking, instead of actually doing fleet building effforts like doing missions and building resources, but that's just me. Perhaps they have something to offer other than an application process because we can be dicerning enough to choose which crazy we hang with.

Please carry on, missing morale occifer out!
Dam rumors... il stalk anyone who is worthy though!
Ensign
# 536
08-16-2013, 05:43 AM
We hang out with crazies? They all seem normal to me...Hmm.
Career Officer
# 537
08-21-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreitun View Post
We hang out with crazies? They all seem normal to me...Hmm.
Normal is almost an insult hehehe
Career Officer
# 538 Normal?
08-22-2013, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grraver View Post
Normal is almost an insult hehehe
Never
Overwhelmed
Rather
Mentally
Always
Loose

almost an insult friend, but it is a matter of perspective.
Career Officer
# 539 Lucid moment
08-22-2013, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raincrow1st View Post
Never
Overwhelmed
Rather
Mentally
Always
Loose

almost an insult friend, but it is a matter of perspective.
Yes that almost makes sense, mark your calandars!
Ensign
# 540 featured
08-22-2013, 10:44 PM
Take a look of how we featured Task Force Spectre if you like the way we advertised in an up close and personnel way message us ==>http://www.beautifulorionhouse.com/Featured-fleets.html