Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 533
# 651
06-28-2014, 01:23 AM
One day to go for the Risian Cruiser. I have to admit that I am disappointed, I have yet to see one named "Titanic"...
Join Unrepentant!

Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 509
# 652
06-28-2014, 10:02 AM
Would be kind of a meh joke imo
Click here to visit our website

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
Ensign
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14
# 653
06-29-2014, 06:50 AM
I have seen one named Pacific Princess.

I laughed.
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2
# 654
07-07-2014, 07:28 PM
Hey! I just started playing this game the other day, having a blast so far!! But, I figured now would be a good time to find me a decent crew to laugh and blow stuff up with! I started reading and you had me rolling with the Zapp Brannigan comment..... Everyone knows he's the best Captian of all time! And pants..... yea who needs those when you have a sexy kilt made of velour!!

Anywho, how might one go about joining you guys? Also, who might I contact in-game to ask a few questions?

Also, always remember, Brannigan's law is like Brannigan's love: hard and fast.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 509
# 655
07-07-2014, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jirien8568 View Post
Hey! I just started playing this game the other day, having a blast so far!! But, I figured now would be a good time to find me a decent crew to laugh and blow stuff up with! I started reading and you had me rolling with the Zapp Brannigan comment..... Everyone knows he's the best Captian of all time! And pants..... yea who needs those when you have a sexy kilt made of velour!!

Anywho, how might one go about joining you guys? Also, who might I contact in-game to ask a few questions?

Also, always remember, Brannigan's law is like Brannigan's love: hard and fast.
See the OP of this thread for the link to our website where you can submit your application and begin the app process. In the meantime our chat channel is "Sexytime"
Click here to visit our website

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2
# 656
07-08-2014, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medtac124 View Post
See the OP of this thread for the link to our website where you can submit your application and begin the app process. In the meantime our chat channel is "Sexytime"
Awesome, I'll try and jump in there sometime tonight and say hey! Once I figure out how... haha! Thanks again for the infos
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 533
# 657
07-17-2014, 08:42 AM
Ah, less than 3 hours for my Mk XII Aegis. Can't wait.
Join Unrepentant!

Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 466
# 658
07-25-2014, 06:18 AM
Bumpthump kerthumpbump

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 466
# 659
07-25-2014, 06:20 AM
By the way Lapo, I tried to get to the recruitment thread here via the Fleet Policies thread but for some reason it 404'ed on me, trying to go to http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=277911 instead of http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=277911 It looks like it cut out the showthread part of the URL.

In fact, all of the links that are truncated like that, are doing that. They're 404ing everywhere. At least for me anyways.

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 533
# 660
07-25-2014, 01:51 PM
Yeah, copy pasta fail. I will fix those.
Join Unrepentant!

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:56 AM.