Career Officer
# 61
07-11-2012, 07:35 PM
Interested. I was a day one lifetime subscriber. Didn't like the game and played very sparingly. Trying to give it another run though. Might be nice to team up with some folks from time to time. I do like beer. mmm space beer.
Starfleet Veteran
# 62
07-12-2012, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondiaz View Post
Interested. I was a day one lifetime subscriber. Didn't like the game and played very sparingly. Trying to give it another run though. Might be nice to team up with some folks from time to time. I do like beer. mmm space beer.
Space beer stays cold, really cold. It is also a key in our very simple application process. Is this someone we would want to have a beer with. Those that fall into the Yes, end up as Uey's, those that are a No, are sent to one of the spammer fleets on ESD.

We have a group in most all MMO's and even Minecraft if that counts.

look for us online chat channel, unrepentant.
Starfleet Veteran
# 63
07-12-2012, 10:39 AM
Empire Veteran
# 64
07-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Unrepentant...

Survivors of Season Six...

Possibly?

Time will tell.

UPDATE:

HOLY CRAP I CAN LOG IN!!!

UPDATE 2:

Crap.... server not responding...

UPDATE 3:

Ok, I'm in. Fed fleet is set up. Woo!

Last edited by obiwanjabroni; 07-12-2012 at 03:35 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 65
07-13-2012, 08:21 AM
"They took the bar the whole f'n bar"

So yes, its time to grind to Starbase Level 2 to get our bar back.
Starfleet Veteran
# 66
07-14-2012, 06:54 AM
Hey guys looking for a fleet. Check us out. We are not for everyone and you won't see us SPAM on the chant channels. But we have been here since beta and our gaming group as a whole just turned 4.
Career Officer
# 67 Epic Base Defense!
07-14-2012, 03:57 PM
There were so many there. 20 Ueys phasers, cannons and torpedos oh my! Bear O dice, Kreitun, Larkin, Obi, Jobob, and more was to busy blowing $#!+ up, to write down names so sound off... pics are being posted by others on the U site. Looks like the troops have the base well along . Historic epic event, 20 Ueys and others available if needed..

OUR FLEET ROCKS, Tanks wackos that was a kick in the aft!
LOVE MANKIND Hahahahahahaha
Really Joined in MAY 2010

Last edited by raincrow1st; 07-14-2012 at 04:01 PM. Reason: because I didn't look before postins, that's why!
Lt. Commander
# 68
07-14-2012, 06:24 PM
Kiff has a question about the application process. Kiff has submitted my application on the U forums. Do I go ahead and join in-game or do I need to wait until someone gets drunk enough to accidentally approve the application? I obviously know the answer but have important Captain things to do. Kiff on the other hand is confused and womanly.
Starfleet Veteran
# 69
07-15-2012, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordcorrino View Post
Kiff has a question about the application process. Kiff has submitted my application on the U forums. Do I go ahead and join in-game or do I need to wait until someone gets drunk enough to accidentally approve the application? I obviously know the answer but have important Captain things to do. Kiff on the other hand is confused and womanly.

Yes
Very Very Yes
We still love you Kiff

Join us ingame. As an applicant you are a member of the fleet/U. We just want to straighten out the paperwork so we don't find a targ head in our ready room one day. Unless its stuffed with tribbles and covered in some honey. Then its party time.
Career Officer
# 70 Fun Fleet Formostly
07-15-2012, 01:59 PM
Well the Bases are showing progres the new missions are fun, the only thing that can make it betr is dong it with fellow crazies from all over the worls and while in differet time zones!

Imagine the Temoral implications as I have a late lunch and a glass of wine and a fellow Uey is waking up to breakfast... and what's left of last night's wine!
LOVE MANKIND Hahahahahahaha
Really Joined in MAY 2010