Career Officer
May be someone ihas been enjoying a couple too many visits to the :well", hmm?
LOVE MANKIND Hahahahahahaha
Really Joined in MAY 2010
Empire Veteran
# 82
07-20-2012, 07:31 AM
Well, when you put it that way...
Ensign
# 83 ...
07-20-2012, 11:38 AM
3. You need to click this sentence.

Uh, yeah. Login screen.

Huh? Maybe I'm an idiot, whatever. I want to join a fleet and you guys seem good, so... help?
Career Officer
Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphimxero View Post
3. You need to click this sentence.

Uh, yeah. Login screen.

Huh? Maybe I'm an idiot, whatever. I want to join a fleet and you guys seem good, so... help?
Attention Uey wannabe's!
Your non occifer morale occifer has heard from a couple potential cadets looking to go through our hazing, uh I mean application process and have encountered issues with the login checkin or captcha.

I happen to dislike captchas my self and had issues reentering my access when we went to our cool new site. So hang in there I will now publically humiliate the lilac lilliputian leaders losing perspective pertaining priorites for fellow freaks. I will be sure Stoney's special tribbles are unshaved, Obi's BBQ tribbles are also fuzzy and guitar... uh wait I got a purple message from my #1.... "
What? tricobolt headed here?
Rock is transmitting an anti temporal field, transporters offline?

OK look cadets, I have their ... uh attention.
They will be looking into it.. Please keep trying, and post your interest in being abused by our lilaced losers here and you will be noticed. Meanwhile I need to be unnoticed!

(Exit stage left goes here!)
LOVE MANKIND Hahahahahahaha
Really Joined in MAY 2010
Ensign
# 85
07-20-2012, 07:42 PM
......Riiiight......

I'm... not entirely sure what you said raincrow1st, but uh... yeah. It was good. I think.

It was the most amusing thing I've read all day, and considering I regularly read Cracked and The Onion that's saying something.
Empire Veteran
# 86
07-21-2012, 12:26 PM
Login screen, indeed!

You have to register with our website/forums to get to the application process.

Yes, we have an application process. Yes, it is important to us. It is about the only thing we really take seriously around here, and that's just so we can do our best to avoid drama and asshattery later on.
Ensign
# 87
07-22-2012, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwanjabroni View Post
Login screen, indeed!

You have to register with our website/forums to get to the application process.

Yes, we have an application process. Yes, it is important to us. It is about the only thing we really take seriously around here, and that's just so we can do our best to avoid drama and asshattery later on.
Yeah, um... okay. Seems kinda backwards, but whatever. Makes sense when you put it that way. Thanks for clarifying.
Empire Veteran
# 88
07-23-2012, 05:14 AM
Probably shoulda mentioned this earlier, but you're welcome to drop by our ingame channel (Unrepentant) and chat us up before applying. Just beware - some folks are more talkative than others, some folks prefer voice chat, some times aren't really "peak times," and some people are just plain weird.
Ensign
# 89
07-23-2012, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwanjabroni View Post
Probably shoulda mentioned this earlier, but you're welcome to drop by our ingame channel (Unrepentant) and chat us up before applying. Just beware - some folks are more talkative than others, some folks prefer voice chat, some times aren't really "peak times," and some people are just plain weird.

Already applied. It's... a crazy process and not one that I was expecting. It is pretty interesting so far though, and I do enjoy meeting crazy people. Anyways, when's a good time for the in-game chat? I've been trying at random times for the last few days and there's rarely anyone on. It would be awesome if someone would smack me with an invite - or is it too premature for that?
Starfleet Veteran
# 90
07-24-2012, 09:50 AM
Too early for the smacking or the invite? As soon as you pop your head in the unrepentant chat channel, someone will be able to send you a cadet invite. That will get you set up in the fleet. Once we have the Application squared away and you are not a hamster in a polka dot party hat, you will be given the boot up to Member with the same non-voting rights as the rest of us. But you will get the special......if you want

What time zone are you in? We typically have activity in most with members in the EU and North America covering a lot of the in game clock when they should be working or sleeping.