Banned
# 21
06-22-2012, 01:10 PM
It applies to characters which are already created, when the achievements system was put in place, it backdated to when PWI first opened. Simple knowledge of PHP would tell you it's completely possible.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~kalecto

Last edited by kalecto; 06-23-2012 at 08:14 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-22-2012, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyaddiction View Post
It applies to characters which are already created, when the achievements system was put in place, it backdated to when PWI first opened. Simple knowledge of PHP would tell you it's completely possible.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~kalecto
are you payed by post or hourly?
PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY

Last edited by kalecto; 06-23-2012 at 08:14 AM.
Banned
# 23
06-22-2012, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grnlbrtnfrnt View Post
are you payed by post or hourly?
Hourly, plus tips and overtime. I also get double on weekends and past 6pm along with 2.5x on public holidays. I also get a bonus every time I'm flamed whilst trying to help you bastards.

[:

Trololol.
Community Moderator
# 24
06-22-2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyaddiction View Post
Hourly, plus tips and overtime. I also get double on weekends and past 6pm along with 2.5x on public holidays. I also get a bonus every time I'm flamed whilst trying to help you bastards.

[:

Trololol.
Could you please back off on the religious-oriented offensive language in your previous post? And the offensive term in this one?

You aren't striking me as the moderating type at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-22-2012, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
Could you please back off on the religious-oriented offensive language in your previous post? And the offensive term in this one?

You aren't striking me as the moderating type at the moment.
i believe you can report him via Core Connect
PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY
Captain
# 26
06-22-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grnlbrtnfrnt View Post
i believe you can report him via Core Connect
That's just a "report profile" button.

According to someone's response from support in a different thread, the "correct" way to report someone is to figure out who the mods are, then PM one of them.

/facepalm.
# 27
06-22-2012, 02:49 PM
I can appreciate that they needed to migrate the forums and all the accounts from cryptic to PWE so they can integrate these PWE features into star trek online. I just question the timing. If we are all on pwe accounts now then why aren't these thing implemented.

To me it feels like they bought a house and gutted it for a renovation without have the tools or supplies in place to finish the job inside.

There were already PWE accounts on the forums. get them integrated first before you force everyone else.

If they had of done it this way it might have made the forum cutover a little easier to bare. I think we needed to feel like we were gaining something with this transition instead of a loss of Identity and bugs.
Career Officer
# 28 Why all the hate
06-22-2012, 03:41 PM
Can't we just all get along now that we are part of one big happy family. There is only Perfect World Inc. One Company to Rule them all. Welcome Newly assimilated Family

Keep up the good Work Ashley! When in Doubt Do what another Famous Ashley did, Pull out the Chainsaw and cut them to pieces.
Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
http://massivechaos.enjin.com/
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Some of those CORE achievements are charmingly hardcore, in a "Died-in-a-Korean-PC-bang" kind of way...

50 points - "Better than real life." Play 2500 hours on one character.
50 points - "I love this game!" Stay logged in for 96 consecutive hours.
50 points - "It's too fun to stop playing!" Log in at least once every day for 30 days straight.

Welcome to the game industry folks. Here's your points and a diaper.

Last edited by brackynews; 06-22-2012 at 04:02 PM.
Career Officer
# 30
06-22-2012, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brackynews View Post
Some of those CORE achievements are charmingly hardcore, in a "Died-in-a-Korean-PC-bang" kind of way...

50 points - "Better than real life." Play 2500 hours on one character.
50 points - "I love this game!" Stay logged in for 96 consecutive hours.
50 points - "It's too fun to stop playing!" Log in at least once every day for 30 days straight.

Welcome to the game industry folks. Here's your points and a diaper.
If only we got achievements like that for other things. I think I've made all of those milestones in Second Life.
Username: PodSix
Fleet: None