Captain
Hi this is in support to Branflakes, Tumorboy, and the rest.

I for one know that this was mandated by PWE and not Cryptic. Unfortunately you guys are the face that we see. This means that the player base is coming down on you guys, to fix the problems, which you have no real control over.

I just want to say THANK YOU GUYS, for your hard work. You have my support.

If any one feels the same, let the guys from Cryptic know. Please keep the posts about problems and calling out, OUT OF THIS THREAD. Its for the support of BranFlakes, Tumorboy, and the rest of the guys.

Remember if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say it. (There are plenty of other threads for that! :tongue::biggrin

ORDEROFPERSISTANCE CHATCHANNEL Album of my S8 Crash sigs. Free use to any who want them!
http://s179.photobucket.com/user/fis...line/s8%20sigs
Career Officer
# 2
06-21-2012, 11:32 AM
I have plenty of support for cryptic, and know this was forced on them. I'm not happy with the change at all, and I think my sig reflects that.

*I just hope we still get to see Tumor's Taco Fanged Head*
Sollaf: Join date Sep 2009, Lifer. Supporter of Cryptic.
Rihannsu
# 3
06-21-2012, 11:36 AM
I support this topic. Kudo's to Cryptic.
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
06-21-2012, 11:41 AM
Yes we still love you guys
Career Officer
Really guys, its way easy for us to say/post/complain, when its the Devs' that spend there time looking at Code so we can have fun. then spend hours blowing stuff up. Thank you too all the Devs' game testers and even each of us in the STO community who have Constructive things to say and play in the times we live.
Wish I could think of something wise and cool, and all That!
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
06-21-2012, 11:58 AM
You've got my support too, guys. Keep up the good work.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-21-2012, 12:06 PM
Ummm... Bran is a PWE guy...not a Cryptic guy...

Quote:
Remember if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say it. (
Fox News approach to foruming?
Career Officer
# 8
06-21-2012, 12:07 PM
The Cryptic devs certainly have my sympathy, and I'm certainly not mad with them at all (Bran included of course).

They want to make a good game worthy of the name Star Trek, but I'm sure the integration with PWE is a distraction they could do without at the moment.

For Ship Charts and Videos - STARFISH1.CO.UK
Career Officer
# 9
06-21-2012, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundwisdom View Post
Ummm... Bran is a PWE guy...not a Cryptic guy...

Fox News approach to foruming?
Bran is a sto guy, and has been since he was Balferzr (or however you spell it), just because he took of Wishy's job and was hired by PWE doesn't change the fact that he has been with STO since launch.
Sollaf: Join date Sep 2009, Lifer. Supporter of Cryptic.
Captain
# 10
06-21-2012, 12:15 PM
/signed.

I don't agree with many of the recent changes, but I know that Cryptic wasn't really responsible for that. And I admire them for putting so much time into the game.

Thanks, guys.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q