Career Officer
# 1 Map Bugs
06-21-2012, 03:01 PM
All the maps i played have a gapping hole in them and you can fall trew them watch your step. This becomes an issue when doing missions and i hope there not going to leave the gapping hole when this go live.
Career Officer
# 2
06-21-2012, 03:06 PM
the game has been "live" for over 2 years now. I have yet to really fall trew a hole on a map. is something on the test server broken? the new starbases?

can you kindly give a bit more info - what mission, etc. that way the devs have a clue where to look or alternatively other players might confirm.

In Game: @Liath | STO Join Date: Jan 2012 | PWE Join Date: Feb 2009
Republic Veteran
# 3
06-22-2012, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiledon View Post
the game has been "live" for over 2 years now. I have yet to really fall trew a hole on a map. is something on the test server broken? the new starbases?

can you kindly give a bit more info - what mission, etc. that way the devs have a clue where to look or alternatively other players might confirm.
there used to be a map KDF side that had this... it was one of the Fed starbases that the klingons invade to steal a runabout that had a bug like this, but it was supposedly fixed and i've run it since the fix and it works.

also some foundry missions have this problem, though if you find one of those, you best ask the author about it.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 4
06-22-2012, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlc355 View Post
All the maps i played have a gapping hole in them and you can fall trew them watch your step. This becomes an issue when doing missions and i hope there not going to leave the gapping hole when this go live.
Which maps in particular? I am aware of some holes in Drozana and the station in Treasure Trading Station. If there are any more please let me know.
Lieutenant
# 5
06-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farktoid5000 View Post
Which maps in particular? I am aware of some holes in Drozana and the station in Treasure Trading Station. If there are any more please let me know.
I had it happen to me at Drozena station for the mission 'spin the wheel' playing as a klingon. The beam-in-point had the floor missing. you just fall. I beamed back tot he ship, then re-docked, and fell again, then I somehow ended up on the side of the room and could walk around to Question Belan.

I go down to fix the power system... gaping hole in the floor again, including where the replicators and enviromental power system panels were.

I should add, that this was my FIRST time on tribble. not amused...