# 22
06-22-2012, 02:17 AM
yay maimtanaince!!
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-22-2012, 02:34 AM
Hmm, some nice changes in there.

New Doff missions are always welcome.
So Cure is getting Nerfed . . . I'd just about got used to it being hard.
Lieutenant
# 24
06-22-2012, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow at 7:00am PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch.
Was kicked off a few minutes ago due to Maintenance.
Quote:
The time now is 06:18 AM.
So the forum time is incorrect too.

Last edited by glyken; 06-22-2012 at 07:21 AM.
Community Moderator
# 25
06-22-2012, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glyken View Post
Was kicked off a few minutes ago due to Maintenance.
So the forum time is incorrect too.
Unless they just changed it -

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:25 AM.

That's what it says for me.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me on Twitter or G+
Captain
# 26
06-22-2012, 07:31 AM
You can use this link to change your subscription and timezone settings.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Lieutenant
# 27
06-22-2012, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
You can use this link to change your subscription and timezone settings.
so.. Set to GMT -8
with Automatically detect daylight savings

should show the correct STO times in pst/pdt?

Edit: How do you get to that link from the user CP? can't see any links for editting options.

Last edited by glyken; 06-22-2012 at 07:40 AM.
Career Officer
# 28
06-22-2012, 07:41 AM
So.. Cure... it was hard? My fleet's record so far in elite cure space is scoring optional with a little more than 4 minutes to spare. I suppose this won't help us, come to think about it because we usually only deal with 1 wave from 2 cubes worth of raptors and 1 wave of negh'var anyway (mostly at about the same time) and it takes us, oh, 20 secs to deal with all that and move on to the carrier. So. meh. this nerf isn't much of a nerf IMO. It's basically a handout to elite puggers I guess, but that's about it. The new Doff stuff is always nice, I guess, but this appears mostly like a batch of copy fixes. Which is also nice, nothing makes a game feel unpolished more than spelling errors

On Season 6, don't get your panties in an uproar.... it will come when it will come... sheesh, calm down. You're worse than my kids. Latest word is July -- JULY. That's next month, not JUNE which is *this* month. So, no one who has been paying any attention expected this patch to be anything to do with any of the Season 6 stuff.

The only thing I have against the massive hype campaign is that the buildup might end up resulting in a major let down. I've played No-Win and Colony Invasion, and they're pretty neat, but... seriously, the fleet bases and other S6 stuff better be pretty awesome to live up to the hype. If it doesn't, hope the C/PW staff have their fire retardant suits and have been working on thicken the old skin, cuz you'll need both
Captain
# 29
06-22-2012, 07:51 AM
Quote:
+ STF BORG BALANCE:
.....o "The Cure" - Space
..........- All assimilated Klingon ships have been brought in-line with other STF Borg critters
..........- Reduced innate damage bonuses of Negh'var and Raptors.
..........- Removed Negh'Var's ability to Critically Hit.
..........- Reduced hit points of Raptors.
Haven't done that particular STF, but I sure hope that's not terran for "we've nerfed your Raptor as well as the Borgs".
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Empire Veteran
# 30
06-22-2012, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Haven't done that particular STF, but I sure hope that's not terran for "we've nerfed your Raptor as well as the Borgs".
Odds are that it is but I do not know any serious player who actually uses a raptor their inherent stats amongst other things are not really elite stf worthy anyways LOL.

Your decent players didn't have a problem the way they were but a lot of the newer players jumping straight into elites were getting one shotted left and right is why this nerf is coming out to make it easier for them to play

As far as you getting the optional you should be getting it in about 8-10 mins to spare based on what was stated as far as other poster worrying about optional to spare times LOL
Closed Thread