Republic Veteran
# 11
06-22-2012, 04:55 AM
Since the games release, I have started a tradition of coming on on Christmas Day, getting wasted and playing STFs.

Behold my suprise the next afternoon (a lot of JD was drank) when I discovered my ship kitted out in the Borg STF gear :p I drink playing this game sometimes and you know what, its fun
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
06-22-2012, 06:12 AM
As soon as you start drinking your IQ starts dropping

before very long you are less effective and less intelligent
and before you fall over you are damaging yourself

NEVER Drink and fly
Empire Veteran
# 13
06-22-2012, 06:42 AM
What Piwright42 said in both posts.
Its a fine line. I came in to Ker'rat oneday UTI, was all clusterf'ed in my flight and tactics due to too much fun and got a scathing reprimand from StarDagger for flying like an idiot.
It was a sobering experience.

Then I got more beer and had another hand-rolled cigar
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Captain
# 14
06-22-2012, 06:50 AM
Star'Dagger keeps everyone in line in Kerrat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Imperfection - a prequel to Ashkrik23's Perfection
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Lieutenant
# 15
06-22-2012, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
It was a sobering experience.

Then I got more beer and had another hand-rolled cigar
Awesome quote! :biggrin:
Rihannsu
# 16
06-22-2012, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara View Post
Will you attain Chuck Norris levels of awesomeness after downing flasks of whiskey
Chuck Norris couldn't even aspire to a droplet of awesome if he tried.
Career Officer
# 17
06-22-2012, 07:20 AM
Well, I'm not a drinker, but I am a hippie, so flying my ship has not always been under the most Sober of circumstances. Mostly I just take more time to appreciate how cool things look when I am "altered". Far less chance of an accident. I'm moving slower and taking my time. Pisses teammates off sometimes but I'm all like "Just ... stop and look at the pretty colors."

HEck, I flew a rainbow beam ship well into VA (NO, I didnt take it into STFs) just because FAW3 with a rainbow ship looks AMAZING !
Lieutenant
# 18
06-22-2012, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
Well, I'm not a drinker, but I am a hippie, so flying my ship has not always been under the most Sober of circumstances. Mostly I just take more time to appreciate how cool things look when I am "altered".

HEck, I flew a rainbow beam ship well into VA (NO, I didnt take it into STFs) just because FAW3 with a rainbow ship looks AMAZING !
LOL, that's awesome! . . i laught to myself with the image of you happily flying around minding your own business . . Medicating as you go, only to be attacked . . *face palm* . . "This is heavy man" . . sigh . .

Fantastic :biggrin:
Career Officer
# 19
06-22-2012, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenguyver View Post
LOL, that's awesome! . . i laught to myself with the image of you happily flying around minding your own business . . Medicating as you go, only to be attacked . . *face palm* . . "This is heavy man" . . sigh . .

Fantastic :biggrin:
It wasn't ... "this is heavy man ... sigh ..." it was ...

Flying around (JUST as you describe) when a random player invited me to a private challenge.
I was all ....

"Seriously ? Right now ? Well of course we intend to resist you, just give us a moment alright"

Turn away. "Prep" for the battle. Turn back. Level my sword at them.

"Now ... we are prepared to resist you."

Yes, I liked the Disney version of the 3 Muskateers. Because Oliver Platt is awesome.
Lieutenant
# 20
06-22-2012, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
It wasn't ... "this is heavy man ... sigh ..." it was ...

Flying around (JUST as you describe) when a random player invited me to a private challenge.
I was all ....

"Seriously ? Right now ? Well of course we intend to resist you, just give us a moment alright"

Turn away. "Prep" for the battle. Turn back. Level my sword at them.

"Now ... we are prepared to resist you."

Yes, I liked the Disney version of the 3 Muskateers. Because Oliver Platt is awesome.
LOL, even better if it was a private challange, i liked the ?preperation? for battle before accepting, to give extra focus and planning ability, i still say that should be a boff power ha ha.:biggrin:

I?ve only had one challange all this time, some random guy in Memory alpha, i had to decline because at that time i would have been better throwing rocks at him, my build was in no state to fight . . i would have popped more than corn. this time though i?m ready