Survivor of Romulus
# 11
06-23-2012, 05:08 AM
I wish this not happen.

Steam Wallet works wonderfull. No burocracy, you pay and receive the c-points directly, without stress, problem or unwanted extra tax.

If the PW remove steam, I have to stop to buy C-points and only work with dilithium, if I really need anything from C-store. Paypal give me problems and the PW website really have problems.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
Career Officer
# 12
06-23-2012, 05:32 AM
Just file a support ticket if you have a problem. You will get some sort of response in three to four business days.

Because its HARD to give customer service and its EASY to do a cost benefit analysis of dissatisfied customers vs actually providing that service.

They are holding funds. They are holding funds for some purpose strictly for their own profit. If I needed to be vetted as a customer this is a process that could have been done WITHOUT TAKING MY MONEY.
Career Officer
# 13
06-23-2012, 05:35 AM
stop spreading misinformation - steam is not going away. you will just be buying the zen currency rather than cpoints. you will have to stop buying cpoints BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS CPOINTS http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=280551

In Game: @Liath | STO Join Date: Jan 2012 | PWE Join Date: Feb 2009
Captain
# 14
06-23-2012, 10:49 AM
Now I'm curious as to what's going on during Zen purchases.

It was easy for me. And I used paypal just for reference.

Considering PWE has a bunch of other properties, I wonder what % of their user base is having trouble buying zen since they'd have to be familiar with the process from the get go compared to STO users going from the C-store online to Charging Zen.

It'd make for an interesting screen capture viewing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm_VoKkuco - Needs more female relief ops ensign.
Ensign
# 15
06-23-2012, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiledon View Post
pwe used to absorb the cost of vat for european customers, apparently at some point the law changed and they were pulled up for it and so we now pay vat. if steam are offering this with no vat, good for them for absorbing that fee for users. of course they may presuming all their customers are US based. other than this vat or purchase tax, there are no fees charged by pwe for buying zen straight from pwe. not supporting them in anyway just putting out facts i have seen.
Yeah, and we weren't too pleased about it either. When the change happened last year, most never charged again because it was getting on for double the price. Can PWE even charge VAT anyway, they're a US company... meh, I don't know anything about the law, but it seems a bit sketchy to me.