Empire Veteran
# 1441
02-26-2013, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
I don't like things that aren't game breaking getting nerfed by the PVPers.
That's what I had concluded. It's nearly impossible for everyone to like every patch, unfortunatly.
# 1442
02-26-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
I don't like things that aren't game breaking getting nerfed by the PVPers.
Well stated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
That's what I had concluded. It's nearly impossible for everyone to like every patch, unfortunatly.
That's a very good point also. Personally, I can think of many more important things to fix besides that. Considering my Ferasan has this combo, I feel like my toon now deserves a free retrait for them changing how a skill can be used that has been this way since the toon was available in the C-Store for purchase.

Last edited by jcsww; 02-26-2013 at 03:00 PM.
Captain
# 1443
02-26-2013, 03:18 PM
Today...

I vaporized 23...

Nine times in a row.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Republic Veteran
# 1444
02-26-2013, 03:30 PM
So anyways, been taking a break from STO for the last few days, due to game burnout. I shall return soon though. To find more things wrong with the game, which are not wrong, but "working as intended".

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Empire Veteran
# 1445
02-26-2013, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Today...

I vaporized 23...

Nine times in a row.
You don't win till Zira is defeated.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 1446
02-26-2013, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazurensavulen View Post
So anyways, been taking a break from STO for the last few days, due to game burnout. I shall return soon though. To find more things wrong with the game, which are not wrong, but "working as intended".
I have been thinking of doing the same. Honestly, I PAID for cat species, and I PAID for the Pounce ability, and now a bunch of free-to-plays who has only been playing for a month are taking away my stuff just because they DON'T have the stuff themselves. Why is Cryptic allowing this?

That fact that it IS something you have to purchase in order to unlock means that by nature it SHOULD be better than the stuff you get for free. Same is true for species, ships, weapons, and anything else Zen Store offers. It is SUPPOSED to be better than the free stuff, or else it would be given for free.

Now if you want to argue about being Elitist, or about not wanting to spend real money, then just use the Dilithium Exchange. Turn your Dilithium into Zen, then you too can have the best species, the best weapons, and the best ships. All of this is possible by only using in-game currencies. You just need to work for it. That's right. If you want the best stuff, you need to work for it. The work is good for you anyway. It builds character.

That is how I got my Ferasan and Caitians species, my Odyssey Pack, my Fleet Negh'Var, and all the weapons and equipment on them. Every last bit of it was bought through work and Dilithium Exchange. Problem solved.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Empire Veteran
# 1447
02-26-2013, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
I have been thinking of doing the same. Honestly, I PAID for cat species, and I PAID for the Pounce ability, and now a bunch of free-to-plays who has only been playing for a month are taking away my stuff just because they DON'T have the stuff themselves. Why is Cryptic allowing this?

That fact that it IS something you have to purchase in order to unlock means that by nature it SHOULD be better than the stuff you get for free. Same is true for species, ships, weapons, and anything else Zen Store offers. It is SUPPOSED to be better than the free stuff, or else it would be given for free.

Now if you want to argue about being Elitist, or about not wanting to spend real money, then just use the Dilithium Exchange. Turn your Dilithium into Zen, then you too can have the best species, the best weapons, and the best ships. All of this is possible by only using in-game currencies. You just need to work for it. That's right. If you want the best stuff, you need to work for it. The work is good for you anyway. It builds character.

That is how I got my Ferasan and Caitians species, my Odyssey Pack, my Fleet Negh'Var, and all the weapons and equipment on them. Every last bit of it was bought through work and Dilithium Exchange. Problem solved.
It's not F2Pers, it's the hardcore PVPers who have done only PVP since the game started.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Empire Veteran
# 1448
02-26-2013, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
You just need to work for it. That's right. If you want the best stuff, you need to work for it. The work is good for you anyway. It builds character.
Edit: While my previous statement was hilarious, I don't want to offend anyone so I removed it. Basically, thank you for realizing that, Suroo!

Last edited by sirepical; 02-26-2013 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Safety.
Republic Veteran
# 1449
02-26-2013, 05:05 PM
To lighten the mood.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Empire Veteran
# 1450
02-26-2013, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post

10chars needed.